No announcement yet.

3RD package bomb in Austin this month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep he dead! To bad we wont find a motive...looks like he was mainly targeting beaners like myself and brothas.
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

White people are crazy!

Comment

He's been identified. Which one of you internet sleuths can find his online presence.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/21...in-report.html

The serial bomber who terrorized Austin, Texas for three harrowing weeks was identified Wednesday morning -- just hours after he blew himself to bits with his own device as cops closed in.

Mark Anthony Conditt, 24, was named as the bomber, an ATF source told Fox News. A picture of Conditt in 2013 from his mother's Facebook page was authenticated by The Austin-American Statesman.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
          He's been identified. Which one of you internet sleuths can find his online presence.
          It's already been scrubbed. Heavy has some info though.

Mark Anthony Conditt, 23, has been identified as the suspected serial bomber responsible for five explosions in Austin, Texas, that left two dead and four injured.

Comment

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Good riddance

Comment

Mission trip? Mormon?

Comment

He looks like the kid from Florida who shot up the school.
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Am I the only one wondering how Google was involved and they "searched his computer" and yet they still havent received a search warrant for his house?

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                      Am I the only one wondering how Google was involved and they "searched his computer" and yet they still havent received a search warrant for his house?
                      he had a laptop on him?
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                        he had a laptop on him?
                        They used the info to locate him. If his laptop was with him, they still need a warrant to search the info.

I have a feeling that he has an Android phone and Google has access as part of the user agreement to the info on your phone. It was used possibly legally by some clause written in the user agreement on the device stating they can collect your info and share it.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                          Well he was staying in a hotel recently. That and we have the Patriot act when it's terrorism. The FBI could prove his phone was at many of the locations where bombs were left and he probably paid for the materials with one of his own credit cards. Get a federal judge to sign a warrant and Google will hand over everything they have on you.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                            Mission trip? Mormon?
                            Not likely, if you are LDS your Mission is not talked about like that.

I am bummed that it is over. I was looking forward to 20 something years of entertainment from this guy but I knew it was over for him once they said he dropped off a package in person at a FedEx location.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

The staff and team of THSC are praying for the families of the Austin bombing victims as well as the Conditt family and their friends, who were shocked to learn that Mark Conditt was behind the bombings.

Raised by both parents in a Christian home, Conditt reportedly walked away from his faith several years ago. Today’s revelations about the Austin bombings provide a stark reminder that we live in a fallen world. Unfortunately, no form of education, public or private, can ensure a tragedy like this will never happen. Conditt was a 23 year old man living in his own home in Pflugerville Texas. He was a homeschool graduate and had attended Austin Community College.

We encourage everyone to pray fervently for these families and the Austin community and to provide them the comfort and support they need to heal after these devastating events.

NBC write up:

Rest assured we'll know more about his upbringing than any of the past liberal mass murderers.
                              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

And on a side note..

Comment

Working...
                                X