Tablet Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by my fear View Post
    there's 2 versions. the wifi version and the data plan version. there is also only 2 worth a damn tablets. the galaxy tab and the ipad. the tab offers full flash for websites etc. details here: http://galaxytab.samsungmobile.com/ it comes with a data plan from ALL 4 major providers IE: Verizon, att, tmobile, and sprint. then there's the wifi version. i want to get the tab but its pricey as is the ipad, around 600. to break it down its pretty much a laptop with out the keyboard. does pretty much everything plus there's the app market.
    It's between a laptop and a phone, much closer to the phone than the laptop though. Tablets will never replace laptops.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
      Gingerbread is 2.3 I believe.
      Yep, the source code for it is already out, leaked, I think.

I know you can swap ROMs already with the galaxy tab, seeing as ROM manager has an option for it as of a few days ago, I just haven't looked much into it yet.

Comment

T-mobile sells the Tab for $350 after rebate with a 2 year contract and a $39.99 monthly service or for $600 no contact, no monthly service required. The T-Mobile Tab has 16GB internal memory with an expandable memory card slot up to 32GB. The other Tabs only have 2GB internal memory. Internet service is needed for the gps to work.

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
          It's between a laptop and a phone, much closer to the phone than the laptop though. Tablets will never replace laptops.
          Laptops are super gay.
          www.hppmotorsports.com
          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Working...
          X