No announcement yet.

What's your K/D (Black Ops)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My two biggest weapons are Ghost pro and decoy grenades. Hide somewhere out of sight with a good view, wait til they throw up a spy plane, and throw a decoy grenade. It lights up on their map like there are a couple people, and they swarm to it. Just sit back and pick people off as they come into view. People laugh that I use them, but it works like crazy.
    Slow moving projects
    1964 C10 350/700r4
    1992 LX 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by 0 GT 2 View Post
      poopnut- once you know the maps it makes the game 10x easier. you don't even have to know them perfectly. just a general idea of the layout and the parts where you see people most often.

and acid- the secondary guns are so weak on this game i just roll with the strella on my back.
      Eh, I played a couple of rounds of free for all(both at nuketown), the first I started out 3-10 and somehow came back to a 14-16 finish. Next round I went like 15-18. Might have done better had I switched the ACOG for a red dot since it's a small map. Next, I did TDM and went like 8-12. I was pissed. I got killed once and couldn't figure out where the guy came from so I watched the kill cam...he spawned literally right behind me. I was wondering because my mine never went off in the doorway.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
        well on nuketown when the chopper gunner is spraying right into the spawn there is no chance. No chance to even hide. Plus there was dogs out almost the whole game to.

I'm all about taking out whatever is in the sky. But not in that game never had a chance.
        True.. True... My killsteaks are care package with hardline pro, then chopper gunner, and Hind. I usually shoot just for the chopper gunner but most of the time I'm running around with my AK-47u or whatever its call sub machine gun. And half of my deaths are honestly me trying to knife a mother fucker and it MISSING because this game BLOWS when it comes to knifing. Or If I'm feeling cocky ill jump around dodging bullets while your shooting at me trying to knife you.

Comment

I wish it were that easy. As soon as I see someone and the see me I am dead. As soon as they look down their sites I am in them and dead. On the other hand, when I look down my sites I get zero target assist...yes it's enabled. They appear to move way faster than I can as well. The is no fun when you go 3-16 or worse. In combat training I regularly go 20-6 or thereabouts so I am not a complete newb.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
            I wish it were that easy. As soon as I see someone and the see me I am dead. As soon as they look down their sites I am in them and dead. On the other hand, when I look down my sites I get zero target assist...yes it's enabled. They appear to move way faster than I can as well. The is no fun when you go 3-16 or worse. In combat training I regularly go 20-6 or thereabouts so I am not a complete newb.
            What is your stick sensitivity set at?

edit: That comment is in no way meant to be a double entendre.
            Slow moving projects
            1964 C10 350/700r4
            1992 LX 5.0

Comment

Combat training is a lot easier. While the AI is pretty good it doesn't compare. I think the worst I've done in CT was like 15-7 on my first try.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

What gun setup are you using? Perks? Kill streaks? And what game type? Sorry for all the questions. Looking to try and help you out here

Comment

Originally posted by Superwho View Post
                  What is your stick sensitivity set at?

edit: That comment is in no way meant to be a double entendre.
                  Not sure. Where should I set it?

Comment

Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
                    What gun setup are you using? Perks? Kill streaks? And what game type? Sorry for all the questions. Looking to try and help you out here
                    In player match I dont have many unlocked. I like to use the m14 and enfield. Both with eotech-type optics. As far as perks and KS I leave it as default since I dont have much unlocked or not enough points to get it. Mostly play TDM. Frustrating when I get the drop on someone yet they still get me due to aiming.

Comment

In player match I dont have many unlocked. I like to use the m14 and enfield. Both with eotech-type optics. As far as perks and KS I leave it as default since I dont have much unlocked or not enough points to get it. Mostly play TDM. Frustrating when I get the drop on someone yet they still get me due to aiming.
                      IMO the M16 is one of the best if not the best gun to start off with for the following reasons:

It's acurate
                      it's got the range for long shots
                      it's 3 shot burst to help prevent muzzle rise.

If you're playing a smaller map like nuketown I'd say the mp5, for a SMG it's got little to no muzzle rise.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                      Originally posted by Denny
                      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I have used the m16 but 3 hits dont kill the guys and by the time the next 3 round burst fires I am dead from their always accurate full auto weapons.

Comment

I have used the m16 but 3 hits dont kill the guys and by the time the next 3 round burst fires I am dead from their always accurate full auto weapons.
                          are you getting on tonight?
                          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

If I do it will be in combat training. Not fun otherwise.

Comment

I'll jump on here after I finish eating and I'll invite you to a party, see if we can get you into barebones mode where it's just guns, and see how you like it.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                                Then you played with a bunch of fucking newbs if you guys couldn't kill him more than 3 times on that map.
                                I don't know if I was playing that night but I welcome any challenge. I usually play with brandon and do fairly well. If you think you have what it takes to beat me, (apparently) a fucking newb, then hit me up in game. Quicksilver 86e.

Comment

Working...
                                X