What's your K/D (Black Ops)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
    I got an invite from you last night matt but I was about to turn it off so I didn't join up. I'll be on again tonight I'm sure, shoot me an invite.

Also I just tried out combat training and put it on recruit for the fun of it. I went 50-3 against the stupid AI bots, lol, I felt like a GOD!!!!!!
    LMAO! Hell yea, hit me up. We played some wager matches last night, they were pretty fun.
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

If you piece of shit newbs want a peice.

2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

Comment

Originally posted by hunt4m3x View Post
        If you were on 360 I'd set you up against my old roommate - that's a pretty typical round for him. It's hilarious playing with him, everyone gets so mad because they think he's cheating. I on the other hand have around a 0.75 K/D ratio right now.

Comment

Pfft bad players play on the Playstation, come to the Xbox we got pros here son!

JK lol
          Originally posted by Nash B.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

dammit...I'm still on MW2

Comment

Pfft bad players play on the Playstation, come to the Xbox we got pros here son!

JK lol
              he's on the pc
              look at the mouse

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                If you were on 360 I'd set you up against my old roommate - that's a pretty typical round for him. It's hilarious playing with him, everyone gets so mad because they think he's cheating. I on the other hand have around a 0.75 K/D ratio right now.

JK lol
                Originally posted by roliath View Post
                he's on the pc
                look at the mouse
                I actually can't see his pic here at work, I assumed he was on Playstation from SVT lurch's quote, that's what I get for assuming.
                Originally posted by Nash B.
                Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

It's like .85'ish. Horrible I know. I think I need to get away from team death match. Went negative three rounds in a row, then went 22 and 12 on Free for All.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

My k/d is 1.80, and rising. My w/l is 1.96.

Comment

Where are you guys checking out your K/DR at ? I noticed the lobby leader numbers are always incorrect , I always check through my combat record.

Oh yea and I fuckin hate the spawn points on this game !!!

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                        I wish it were that easy. As soon as I see someone and the see me I am dead. As soon as they look down their sites I am in them and dead. On the other hand, when I look down my sites I get zero target assist...yes it's enabled. They appear to move way faster than I can as well. The is no fun when you go 3-16 or worse. In combat training I regularly go 20-6 or thereabouts so I am not a complete newb.

Yea or they can be just hip firing ? Hip firing on here is so much easier than MW2. I hip fired a long shot the other day with steady aim , that shit is stupid. But just noticed that h/f is easier and somewhat more accurate on the this game.

Comment

Running around or camping ? Either way seems the team you played fuckin sucked. I love playing against people like that. lol

Comment

Originally posted by dogman View Post
                            Running around or camping ? Either way seems the team you played fuckin sucked. I love playing against people like that. lol
                            Then you would love playing against me! I had a level 50 guy kill me the other day with his knife. The replay showed him come around a corner, look down his sites to shoot me from about 30ft but then just ran up and slashed me...and I was facing him the whole time trying to kill him! He moved too fast. It was like he saw my rank and decided I wasnt worth a bullet! LOL. Not too fun for me!

Comment

Originally posted by dogman View Post
                              Where are you guys checking out your K/DR at ? I noticed the lobby leader numbers are always incorrect , I always check through my combat record.

Oh yea and I fuckin hate the spawn points on this game !!!
                              I always check my combat record. The lobby leaderboard resets every monday.

Comment

JK lol
                                Two things.

1. Pros play on PC just FYI
                                2. He is playing on PC
                                First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Working...
                                X