X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield Bad Company 2 'Nam

Who here is getting it?

Add me as soldier

Mr. Fiux Ill be joining the SOC clan so we can use their vent.

Im going to need a gunner for my heli. and going to need troops to heal as I am pro medix
    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

This is the first I've heard of it, I'll have to check it out. I liked BFBC2 but I still prefer the COD series.
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

lol at the BF series doing another Vietnam. Is this going to have LAN play? If not I doubt I'll get it - I bought BC2 but rarely find time to play

*edit* nm, just saw that's it's only an expansion to add 4 maps to BC2. Might be worth it for that if I can find time to play. Are they going to have larger maps for better heli action?
      Last edited by Jeff; 12-09-2010, 11:00 AM.
      01 Turbo Miata
      96 4x4 Suburban

Comment

I'll be getting it for the 360. I'm addicted to BFBC2. It's the only game I play whenever I have time.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
          This is the first I've heard of it, I'll have to check it out. I liked BFBC2 but I still prefer the COD series.
          I liked cod. Until they milked the ever existing shit out of it after Modern Warfare.
          Last edited by Mr_Fiux; 12-10-2010, 01:33 PM. Reason: Grammar Nazis

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
            lol at the BF series doing another Vietnam. Is this going to have LAN play? If not I doubt I'll get it - I bought BC2 but rarely find time to play

*edit* nm, just saw that's it's only an expansion to add 4 maps to BC2. Might be worth it for that if I can find time to play. Are they going to have larger maps for better heli action?
            Heavy Metal is the best map for Heli action.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
              Who here is getting it?

Add me as soldier

Mr. Fiux Ill be joining the SOC clan so we can use their vent.

Im going to need a gunner for my heli. and going to need troops to heal as I am pro medix
              =SoC= huh?

I like their server, but hate their rules. No C4 on MCOMM? Gay...they nerfed it...let us use it.

Ironically most members say hi to me when I join...just no love on my end for em.

Comment

Working...
              X