Hi Cap mag ban this Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    I really don't think it will happen, but i really fucking hate having my rights up for vote. Just about everyone involved in this shooting was pro-gun. I hope those fucks remember that. This liberal bitch was just waiting for this moment to spring her trap. I hope the senators see through this bs and think less of her sad ambulance chasing opportunistic ass.

And ill see you at the show. A lot of forum members will be there.
    Yeah I don't see this legislation getting anywhere either, the NRA's track record is pretty good haha

Comment

Originally posted by jakesford View Post
      Yeah I don't see this legislation getting anywhere either, the NRA's track record is pretty good haha
      I am sure they thought the same thing in 1994.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Who wants to take a break from buying 30rd magazines and pick up a pistol buffer tube from Model 1 for me this weekend at the show? I will be at my TX CHL class on Saturday and Sunday is booked with the family.

Here is what I need.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          I am sure they thought the same thing in 1994.
          Haha true, but right now public opinion is very pro-gun compared to the 90's. I would be more worried if they were trying to burry this in some other key legislation.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            Who wants to take a break from buying 30rd magazines and pick up a pistol buffer tube from Model 1 for me this weekend at the show? I will be at my TX CHL class on Saturday and Sunday is booked with the family.

Here is what I need.
            http://www.model1sales.com/index.cfm...ategory_id=429
            If I see one, I'll pick it up for you.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
              I have a $100 gift card for Cabella's that I can use tomorrow on some more XD mags. I have WAY more than enough AR PMags and regular steel types than I could ever need.
              i'll buy those steel mags, seriously PM me. if yes
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Carolyn McCarthy is a fucking vulture for using this shooting to further her sociopathic agenda.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Wow, this is just dumb.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Good thing I plan on going to the Ft. Bend County Fairgrounds this weekend...
                    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Just out of curiousity, because I didn't own a gu before 04'. What will the impact be on already owned high cap magazines? I hope it doesn't pass though.
                      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                      There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
                        Just out of curiousity, because I didn't own a gu before 04'. What will the impact be on already owned high cap magazines? I hope it doesn't pass though.
                        In 94 they were grandfathered. Newer hi cap mags were marked something to the extent of "For LEO/Govt Use Only".

Comment

Looks like i'll see if i can pick some up for some future guns i plan on owning. Just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                            The office of Carolyn McCarthy, a Democratic congresswoman from New York, confirmed to me today that she will present a bill on Tuesday aiming to limit public purchasing of multi-round ammunition clips of the sort used in the Tucson shooting. Senator Frank Lautenberg of New Jersey will introduce the legislation in the Senate.

The legislation will give everyone a chance to focus on something concrete, rather than the over-heated arguments about over-heated rhetoric that has dominated the airwaves since six people were killed and Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords and 13 others were injured.

Shams Tarek, McCarthy’s communications director, told me the bill “will apply solely to high capacity magazines for non-law enforcement civilians”. Likely exceptions will include the likes of retired police officers and guards protecting facilities such as nuclear plants.

“We are hopeful it will pass,” said Tarek. “There is precedent for this kind of statute, Congresswoman McCarthy has good relations with both sides of the aisle. We have made an effort to put something together that is realistic.”

A ban on the sale of ammunition clips of more than ten rounds was included in the 1994-2004 assault weapon ban. McCarthy regards reviving that as far too tall an order in the current pro-gun climate and is limiting herself to what she believes is achievable.

In practice, her reform would have meant that the suspect Jared Loughner could have fired half or less than half the 30 rounds he sprayed around to such catastrophic effect on Saturday morning

For advocates of greater gun controls, this may be a small victory, but it would be a victory nonetheless. Congress would not have acted if this had been a “normal” massacre at a some shopping mall, but it may now that one of its own has been nearly killed.

Democrats and liberals who have spent the past few days berating the other side for supposedly inciting violence – and in the process demonstrated how debased the political discourse has become – may perhaps be better served putting their energy behind McCarthy and Lautenberg.
                            I'm always amused whenever I see a media stooge misuse "clips" when the proper term is "magazine". It's a dead giveaway that the writer has learned what little they know about firearms solely from Hollywood movies.

Comment

This is very unsettling. I'm not sure why this is up for discussion when it is one our core rights as a people. Fuck this bitch.

Comment

CJ is dead on right here. Any Congressman/Senator can bring a bill up in the House or Senate. But that is meaningless. I'll be surprised if these bills even come to a vote. In the House there are WAY more than enough votes to defeat this. There are plenty to kill it in the Senate too. There are quite a few Democrats that are pro gun. That is why the revival of the so called Assault Weapons Ban failed so miserably, even though the House was dominated by Democrats at the time. It didn't even get out of committee back then (Mid 2008)

Comment

Working...
                                X