No announcement yet.

Hi Cap mag ban this Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

De facto circumvention of the second amendment, you have to love it. Maybe we can get a nationwide pistol ban next like the DC and Chicago laws.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Remember guys, if you ever go nuts, use a musket. That'll fool them.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        They'll still say it was an "ak or assualt rifle".
        Ded

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
          I have a $100 gift card for Cabella's that I can use tomorrow on some more XD mags. I have WAY more than enough AR PMags and regular steel types than I could ever need.
          Just think of us poor types who can't be balla right now. Might make a nice investment on future returns.

David

Comment

This dude robbed a store with a musket.
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
              They'll still say it was an "ak or assualt rifle".
              Na, it'll be a glock assault rifle.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post

Yep saw that video, looked ludicrous the damn musket is longer than that kids height.

But this has a high cap mag in it. :LOL:

I pray that this doesnt even touch the desk of the senate or house of reps. I just got into this hobby and it be a damn shame if they fucked it up for me.

FIGHT NRA FIGHT!
                Last edited by Mr_Fiux; 01-13-2011, 04:00 PM.
                First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Just ordered 4 black, 2 o.d green, and 2 flat dark earth pmags. Took me a bit to find a place that had them in stock.
                  Ded

Comment

I ordered 20 black 30rd Pmags on Tues. They delivered yesterday. I'm happy now.

Comment

Who has the best deal on pmags right now?
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Who has the best deal on pmags right now?
                        paranoid?

$11.70 with free shipping if you order 8 or more. Coupon Code: MAGS

Comment

I paid around $14 for mine and $16 something for the windowed ones.
                          Ded

Comment

Ridiculous. It's interesting how this is getting more attention than the Arab traitor that shot up Ft. Hood.

All my magazines are 14 count. I guess I need to order some more, just in case. I knew this high profile shooting would turn into an attack on the 2nd Amendment. Perfect fodder for the left to fuel the gun control debate.

Guns kill people, just like spoons make people obese. Has nothing to do with the mental case pulling the trigger.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post

Bullshit, that's an AK-47
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

not going to pass the republican side of of congress, and Obama is staying out of the gun control debate

Comment

Working...
                                X