Market Hall gun show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Market Hall gun show

Who all is going? I know a good amount are. I'll be there early Saturday.

On a related note, has anyone sold ammo or parts/accessories as a walk in? Can you even do this? The rules are vague and don't really seem to differentiate between exhibitors and visitors.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

I plan on going Saturday.

Comment

I think I might be going. Never sold.
      Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Going, need to look for lpk's and lowers. Prob. get them cheaper online, but thats all I need right now.
        Ded

Comment

Im probably going saturday afternoon.

As for selling ammo, Ive always seen people with signs on their backs or some shit advertising what they want to unload/ I guess the deal happens in the parking lot as that shit may get heavy carrying it around.

Comment

I will be there Sat morning with my camo backpack on. And my GF.

I haven't sold ammo, but when I sold an XD they just zip tied it at the front and I made a sign on the gun case with my price.

You can either have a make-shift sign or hold what your selling in your hands and people will ask.
            WRX

Comment

I'm going to take something to take notes on this time.

About 2-3 hours into it I always forget where I saw certain prices and parts I am interested in.
              WRX

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                Im probably going saturday afternoon.

As for selling ammo, Ive always seen people with signs on their backs or some shit advertising what they want to unload/ I guess the deal happens in the parking lot as that shit may get heavy carrying it around.
                I intend to put it in a backpack and wear a sign. I just don't know if I'm allowed to bring ammo/gun parts in.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Any gut feeling on where prices are going to be?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    Any gut feeling on where prices are going to be?
                    I say a bit higher than normal and the line to get in will be long, but not as long as it was after Obama got elected (that bitch wraped around the building).

I predict all glock hi cap mags will sell out in 4 hours and all ar15 mags will sell out by the end of Saturday.
                    Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I'll be there sat morning
                      "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                      http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                      Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                      Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                      http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                      www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                      sigpic

Comment

I'll be there Saturday morning.

I know at the Fort Worth gun shows, you can't bring an assembled firearm and ammo in together. It has to be one or the other. I don't see that gun parts and ammo would be an issue.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I sell/trade parts with dealers and also with visitors there all the time, no problem. I believe ammo must be boxed..no loose ammo; I only sold ammo once, a box of John Wayne 32-40, and did not have a problem getting in.....

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                            Who all is going? I know a good amount are. I'll be there early Saturday.

On a related note, has anyone sold ammo or parts/accessories as a walk in? Can you even do this? The rules are vague and don't really seem to differentiate between exhibitors and visitors.
                            Carpool CJ?
                            First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                              Carpool CJ?
                              Sure man.

Comment

Working...
                              X