Federal Premium .223 $106 shipped 400rds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Federal Premium .223 $106 shipped 400rds

I believe its brass case...the premium line should be...but I could be wrong.

Add 4 boxes and use coupon code: GM12WL16

Should be $106 shipped because we have to pay tax. Free shipping.

At $.26/rd, you cant go wrong. Wolf is a bit cheaper, but this is American made and much cleaner. Im pretty sure its brass.

Good Deal.

Keep in mind it's FMJ, so you may not be able to shoot it at your local range. (I know Alpine does not allow it)
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
    -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by slow06 View Post
      Good Deal.

Keep in mind it's FMJ, so you may not be able to shoot it at your local range. (I know Alpine does not allow it)
      good call..didnt even think about that. I go to Elm Fork and never had a problem. Regardless, I bought 800rds.

Comment

Sold out already....fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
          good call..didnt even think about that. I go to Elm Fork and never had a problem. Regardless, I bought 800rds.
          Maybe what they don't know won't hurt them kind of things.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

This is the only ammo brand that has ever caused my Sigma .40 to have a FTF/FTE. It's $14 at wallyworld and all other ammo is $18 for .40 s&w. Maybe just a fluke, but makes me wonder.

Comment

sold out
              WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                sold out
                sold out within a few hours. My buddy from work ordered 800 rounds 5 minutes after I posted and decided to order more about 3-4 hours after that and they were sold out.

$.25/rd for brass was awesome

Comment

Working...
                X