Feb 2011 American Rifleman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feb 2011 American Rifleman

IMO, this is the best issue in a long time.
    Some of what is covered:
    -Shooting and loading the 6.8 Rem SPC
    -The XDm 3.8
    -The new Remington 1911R1 (government model .45acp)----DO WANT!

If you get the magazine, you'll like it. If you want to make arrangements, I can hook someone up with my copy. You can also read about these stories on http://www.americanrifleman.org/
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Don't overlook the 10% off from Cabela's for NRA Weekend. Best time to buy another pistol. I think last year is when I bought my Glock 17.
    Last edited by Leah; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.

Comment

I get American Hunter and the Jan. sucks. Except for the article on the Magnum Research BFR, I'll take mine in a .500 JRH.
      You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by propellerhead View Post
        Don't overlook the 10% off from Cabela's for NRA Weekend. Best time to buy another pistol. I think last year is when I bought my Glock 17.
        Sweet! I totally overlooked that one.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
        X