• Stripped AR lowers for $1k.

Comment

• Seems high
      Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
        Seems high
        Wait an hour for the news to spread.

**Edit. Today I learned that Spreed was a word.
        Last edited by Craizie; 10-01-2015, 02:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          Wait an hour for the news to spreed.
          15 dead and 20 wounded in Oregon?
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I'm glad I held off selling a few of my AR's that I don't need. Gun rush 3.0?

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
              I'm glad I held off selling a few of my AR's that I don't need. Gun rush 3.0?
              I JUST sold mine....if prices skyrocket again I will be so pissed!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
              Originally posted by Leah
              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Del-ton 16" M4 Rifle Kit $419

Del-Ton, Inc AR-15 AR15 16' M4 rifle kit. AR15 AR-15 16' m4 rifle kit includes upper receiver, barrel, handguards, buttstock and lower parts kit. Completly assembled upper assembly has been test fired and head spaced.

Not sure how much of a deal vs. piece at a time, but would be a complete rifle in the sub $500 range by the time you bought a lower.

Comment

• Grab a gun has a Del-Ton DT sport black in 5.56 - complete rifle for $489.

Comment

• Del-ton is blowing everything out. I have to wonder what the deal is.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Not sure if anyone is interested, but a local guy I know is selling a Rock Island 1911 .45 " with all wilson combat internals' Has CZ grips and was just Cerakoted black for $500.

He was asking $650, I offered $500, but backed out.

Comment

• Not sure if anyone is interested, but a local guy I know is selling a Rock Island 1911 .45 " with all wilson combat internals' Has CZ grips and was just Cerakoted black for $500.

He was asking $650, I offered $500, he accepted, but I backed out.

Comment

• Israeli contract FN Hi Powers are available restored and unrestored at Mach 1 Arsenal.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                            Del-ton is blowing everything out. I have to wonder what the deal is.
                            The AR that the Oregon college shooter used is being identified in the media as a "Del-ton AR-15". That can't be good for business.
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                              Israeli contract FN Hi Powers are available restored and unrestored at Mach 1 Arsenal.
                              Out of stock
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                                Out of stock
                                I just ordered one.

EDIT: Looks like the refinished guns are out of stock. That's fine with me. This one's getting night sights, new grips, mag safety delete, and coated.

Comment

Working...
                                X