Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you are gonna vote for Hillary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WASHINGTON—After several seconds spent sitting motionless and glaring directly into the camera, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton reportedly began Sunday’s video announcing her 2016 presidential bid by warning the nation not to fuck this up for her. “Listen up, assholes, ’cause I’m only saying this once: I’ve worked way too goddamn hard to let you morons blow this thing for me,” said Clinton, repeatedly jabbing her index finger toward the viewers at home while adding that if they thought she was going to simply sit back and watch them dick her over like they did in 2008, they were out of their fucking minds. “Seriously, don’t you dare even think about it. If you shitheads can just get in line, we can breeze through this whole campaign in 19 months and be done with it. Or, if you really want, we can do this the hard way. Because make no mistake, I’m not f*cking around. Got it?” Clinton then ended her announcement by vowing to fight for a better future for all working-class families like the one she grew up in.
    WASHINGTON—After several seconds spent sitting motionless and glaring directly into the camera, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton reportedly began Sunday’s video announcing her 2016 presidential bid by warning the nation not to fuck this up for her. “Listen up, assholes, ’cause I’m only saying this once: I’ve…

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Well according to all the propaganda, she's practically already won. But she's got a ton of dirt for them to dig up and throw in her face, which you know they're going to do until she can't even see straight. Repub candidate won't have near as much baggage. They'll try to act like he does, but it won't be anything on the order of private email servers or the whole benghazi scandal. Just my .02
      WH

Comment

Everybody that I know that has met her, say she is a cunt

Comment

Originally posted by coley View Post
          Everybody that I know that has met her, say she is a cunt
          That's blatantly obvious even for those that haven't.

Comment

To answer the question, I doubt anyone here will vote for hillary.
            WH

Comment

While its 18 months out, I bet her emails will be the "November surprise" in 2016...
              They're out there. Someone will fork over enough dough to the russians or chinese to get them...That is assuming the Dem's don't do her themselves with them.
              I'm betting the Dem's torpedo her somehow.
              Last edited by dcs13; 04-12-2015, 05:57 PM. Reason: added

Comment

She will win just like Obama did the second term. Too many people voting on the free hand outs.
                07 GT500
                05 SRT10
                88 turbocoupe T-bird
                93 Cobra
                86 coupe
                Ducati 848

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                  While its 18 months out, I bet her emails will be the "November surprise" in 2016...
                  They're out there. Someone will fork over enough dough to the russians or chinese to get them...That is assuming the Dem's don't do her themselves with them.
                  I'm betting the Dem's torpedo her somehow.
                  I'm sure they'd have their reasons for doing so, but I'd still like to hear a few of them. My guess would be to get someone in there who wasn't so easily attacked by the repubs.
                  WH

Comment

I will literally vote for anyone but Hillary, even a bunch of other Democrats.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by mk5.0 View Post
                      She will win just like Obama did the second term. Too many people voting on the free hand outs.
                      This is the most likely scenario.

Get ready hard working Americans, got a several million "needy" to support.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

She has already won. The fix is in.

Comment

Would anyone care to place an early wager on this? I bet she doesn't make it in the white house.

Comment

I'm switching my affiliation in the primaries to ensure she's the democrat nominee
                            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

What kills me are the super liberals that back in '08 were saying "We need a black president" and the same ones that are now saying "We need a woman president".
                              They couldn't give two shits who it is, as long as they're liberal.
                              Hey! This country needs a/an *insert non-white, non-male demographic here*!!
                              Yeah, that doesn't sound ridiculous at all. Fucking livestock, just looking for the one that will fill their trough.
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                              X