Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you are gonna vote for Hillary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    Would anyone care to place an early wager on this? I bet she doesn't make it in the white house.
    $20

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
      $20
      Make it 2K and you can start saving now.

Comment

I do not vote party lines, I guess I am a centralist. In order for me to vote for Hillary, the GOP will have to bring to the table Bin Laden's son, pretty much anything less has my vote.

Saying that pisses me off, because we are supposed to be supportive of the leaders we elect, not choosing the lesser of two evils. We are truly in a race to the bottom electing the bottom feeders we have in the recent past.

Comment

i'm voting Hilary just for four years of lulz.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
            Make it 2K and you can start saving now.
            your $2k on my $20.. i'll take that bet!

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
              where can we purchase this?

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

The T-shirt would be better if it had stains on it like the dress. I guess we could always add our own.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                  To answer the question, I doubt anyone here will vote for hillary.
                  I wouldnt disagree with you either. The problem is that most of us live in Texas and Texas isnt going to vote for her anyways.

However, despite that, Hillary has a fairly easy path to 270 electoral votes no matter how much we despise her, no matter how red Texas votes, and no matter what gets dug up on her.

As much as I hate the idea, the math just doesn`t work for the GOP in 2016, and I think it might be a safe bet to take up Denny`s offer. lol

Comment

Vote for me
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                      Vote for me
                      What kind of "free stuff" are you offering?

Comment

Originally posted by Mongoose View Post
                        I wouldnt disagree with you either. The problem is that most of us live in Texas and Texas isnt going to vote for her anyways.

However, despite that, Hillary has a fairly easy path to 270 electoral votes no matter how much we despise her, no matter how red Texas votes, and no matter what gets dug up on her.

As much as I hate the idea, the math just doesn`t work for the GOP in 2016, and I think it might be a safe bet to take up Denny`s offer. lol
                        The electoral college is exactly why I say she won't win. I'm not taking naynay's ghetto farthings. She's not getting the 270. I will also do a side wager state by state, but closer to election time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mongoose View Post
                          Yeah but if you believe her she has a shot at winning Texas. We should let her keep believing it, the more she campaigns here the less she'll have for states that might affect the election.

Jim Webb would actually be an interesting DNC candidate. He's obviously running http://www.webb2016.com/

He's a decorated combat vet that served under Reagan. He loves guns and the military. He's also won an Emmy award and he wrote and produced "Rules Of Engagement", a top box office hit based off of one of his books. One that's more relevant today than ever.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                            Yeah but if you believe her she has a shot at winning Texas.
                            Just my opionion here, but I think Texas is much closer to going blue than anyone realizes. And everyone seems to be much more comfortable with it than they should be.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

My facebook feed is already filled with "OMG hooray for Hilary" posts from people. It's scary and annoying at the same time.

Comment

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X