Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you are gonna vote for Hillary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      Shit's bad right now, but he does have a solution for all that starving bullshit, and the dust storms, and the french fries and burrito coverings shortages...

So, there's that.

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
        If the presidential election of 2012 is any guide to 2016, and it’s certainly a good basis for planning, here is what Republicans can look forward to: The African American vote will be 13 percent of the electorate, up one percentage point from 2014. The Hispanic vote is projected to be 11 percent, up three points from 2014. And the youth vote will be about 19 percent, up six points from 2014.

In other words, the Democrats are coming.

Republicans, who have won the popular vote in just one presidential election since 1992, need to do things differently if they want to win the White House again. It’s one thing to win a rejection election against the party in charge; it’s another to prove to the voters that you have ideas and are ready to govern. While U.S. demographic changes are important, nothing attracts voters more than an appealing ideology.

Along the way, Republicans must communicate and act in a more open and inclusive manner. Statements about “self-deportation” for illegal immigrants, for example, alienate voters who would otherwise be open to Republican ideas. It is high time for the GOP to move forward on immigration reform. Immigration isn’t the only issue that Hispanics care about, but a willingness to move forward on reform will be instrumental in letting immigrants know they are important to and welcome in the party. A compromise needs to be found that respects the rule of law while allowing people who came to the United States seeking opportunity to find it.

George W. Bush, who supported immigration reform, won 44 percent of the Hispanic vote in 2004. Mitt Romney received 27 percent. If Republicans don’t win at least roughly 35 percent of the Hispanic vote, it’s hard to imagine them winning the White House again.
        Do you know who hates illegals the most? Legal aliens. Enforcing the law and securing the borders are winners.
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          Do you know who hates illegals the most? Legal aliens. Enforcing the law and securing the borders are winners.
          Exactly. I work in a building full of them and these antics make them sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            Since the adults were kicked out of the GOP strategy room a long time ago, I dont see the Republicans doing anything to attract those voters in 2016 whom will no doubt gravitate towards the Democrats and vote for Hillary.

I`m thinking I just might sit this one out.
            Last edited by Mongoose; 04-15-2015, 12:48 PM.

Comment

I will never vote for her, she is a very dishonest lawyer as well as a politician. My hope is the GOP comes to its senses and fields a candidate that does not scare off the younger vote as well as the Hispanic vote. With the candidates that have declared, that will not happen.

Comment

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I will never vote for her, she is a very dishonest lawyer as well as a politician. My hope is the GOP comes to its senses and fields a candidate that does not scare off the younger vote as well as the Hispanic vote. With the candidates that have declared, that will not happen.

Comment

Rand has a rather large younger following. I don't see Cruz getting the Hispanic vote, but Rubio could.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      Rand has a rather large younger following. I don't see Cruz getting the Hispanic vote, but Rubio could.
                      Dont forget that both are from Cuban ancestry. It will be a big help in winning in Florida. Elsewhere, not so much. It`s not talked about much openly, but within the Hispanic Commumity there is a bit of dislike for Cubans due to the way immigration laws favor them simply by making it here, and everyone else that decides to simply cross the border and come here is deportable. I dont see either trumpeting the fact they are Hispanic outside of Southern Florida.

Comment

I think Rubio, Cruz and Paul are going to put forth a coordinated effort to gain popular votes for the GOP and then throw all of their support to Paul. Unless someone like Jindal or Walker start gaining traction, then they might back one of them and be a running mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                          terry crews should run for president. he would win

Comment

Rand or Cruz won't even make it past Iowa. The party snobs will crush both of them just like the did RP last election. Word has it RP actually won Iowa until they did a lot of "recounting."

I'm sure how ever much Enron accounting, vote recounting and however many Hugo Chavez voting machines it takes, Hillary will win no matter who you vote for. Word has it 10 generations of dead voters are already Hillary supporters.... ACORN!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                              Rand or Cruz won't even make it past Iowa. The party snobs will crush both of them just like the did RP last election. Word has it RP actually won Iowa until they did a lot of "recounting."

I'm sure how ever much Enron accounting, vote recounting and however many Hugo Chavez voting machines it takes, Hillary will win no matter who you vote for. Word has it 10 generations of dead voters are already Hillary supporters.... ACORN!!!!!
                              You have to be a troll, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                You have to be a troll, right?
                                No way.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X