Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Couple fined $135k for not serving gAy couple...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple fined $135k for not serving gAy couple...

The Gofundme people dropped the fundraising account set up to help cover the fine. You can read the article at redstate and decide what their motive was for dropping the account.
    Anyway, the above group is accepting donations to help cover the fine. This group, samartitanspurse is run by Billy Grahams son. The non profit is well run with very little overhead costs....

Forcing service to gays will usher in Facism with a quickness.

Comment

I read somewhere a few weeks ago about how a gay bakery would fare baking a cake for Westboro Baptist Church.

Comment

$135K?? Wow...that's extreme. But extreme with extremists pro-gay movement is the norm.
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Doing business with someone that is being forced to do business with you is a bad idea, especially when the product is something that is to be consumed.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Oregon law may consider gayness an immutable characteristic. You can't turn people away for those.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
              Oregon law may consider gayness an immutable characteristic. You can't turn people away for those.
              That'll give them their own category as a minority as well. Fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                Well, they can't turn you away for being a white hetero guy, so there's that.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                  We'll be able to love one another out loud, little spoon!

Comment

Fuck that fine. Time to move. The fine for such ridiculousness shouldn't be more than $500. Oh noes!! Discrimination! Someone doesn't like someone else! Teh world is ending!!
                    WH

Comment

Fuck those people for being pieces of shits. The fine is a little ridiculous though.
                      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                        Fuck those people for being pieces of shits. The fine is a little ridiculous though.
                        Which people?

Comment

I thought if I owned a business, I could refuse to serve them if they hand a pimple I did not like - my business - do what I want - no?
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                            I thought if I owned a business, I could refuse to serve them if they hand a pimple I did not like - my business - do what I want - no?
                            You can. I bet they said something like " we wont serve you because you're gay ". That would be discrimination. Just refuse to serve them with no reason given.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                              You can. I bet they said something like " we wont serve you because you're gay ". That would be discrimination. Just refuse to serve them with no reason given.
                              I'm sorry, we're all booked up. We've actually got a waiting line for cakes, had you let us know a month ago...

Same thing I would do as an apartment complex owner/manager. Sorry but they just moved out and we're taking the opportunity to get rid of black mold, might try back in a month...

Not for gays but for... undesirables. Anyone who gave you that feel like it wasn't going to be worth it having them live there.
                              WH

Comment

Working...
                              X