Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Couple fined $135k for not serving gAy couple...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
    I thought if I owned a business, I could refuse to serve them if they hand a pimple I did not like - my business - do what I want - no?
    Ya, but then people will call you a piece of shit (like above), sued civilly and indicted on a hate crime.

Comment

Fucking faggots

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
        Fucking faggots
        Would you sell a Mustang to a gay couple?

Comment

He doesn't sell V6s.

Comment

Originally posted by denny View Post
            he doesn't sell v6 convertibles.
            fify

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
              Fuck those people for being pieces of shits. The fine is a little ridiculous though.
              You mean the business owners are pieces of shit for expressing their First Amendment rights?

Is that a crime?

You are right that the fine is a little ridiculous. A fine of $.01 would have been just as ridiculous.
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

"we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone"???

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  "we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone"???

god bless.
                  " Yeah, that means you, too, hippie boy."

Comment

Bible thumpers bug the shit out of me but not nearly as much as faggots do so I just donated a C note.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                      Bible thumpers bug the shit out of me but not nearly as much as faggots do so I just donated a C note.
                      Do "Bible thumpers" and/ or "faggots" bug the shit out of you as much as someone else parking their bro dozer in front of your crib?

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                        I'm sorry, we're all booked up. We've actually got a waiting line for cakes, had you let us know a month ago...

Same thing I would do as an apartment complex owner/manager. Sorry but they just moved out and we're taking the opportunity to get rid of black mold, might try back in a month...

Not for gays but for... undesirables. Anyone who gave you that feel like it wasn't going to be worth it having them live there.
                        I can't believe you referred to them as mold. That's just mean.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                          Do "Bible thumpers" and/ or "faggots" bug the shit out of you as much as someone else parking their bro dozer in front of your crib?
                          You can't park in front of my "Crib" so it hasn't been an issue yet. Once it does I will let you know.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                            Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                            You can't park in front of my "Crib" so it hasn't been an issue yet. Once it does I will let you know.
                            Congrats on your first funny.
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                              I can't believe you referred to them as mold. That's just mean.
                              Mold would be a better tenant than some of these people. At least it just sits there and doesn't cause any more trouble than respiratory problems.
                              WH

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                                Congrats on your first funny.
                                I was not making a joke.

Comment

Working...
                                X