Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Couple fined $135k for not serving gAy couple...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
    Congrats on your first funny.
    Originally posted by svo855 View Post
    I was not making a joke.
    This man does not not joke when it involves thumpers, gays, or bro dozers violating the sanctity of his crib.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
      This man does not not joke when it involves thumpers, gays, or bro dozers violating the sanctity of his crib.
      I have never even seen a "Bro dozer" near my "Crib" much less had an issue with ones parking habits bothering me.

I support Christians rights to worship in whatever way they see fit to do so but I don't want to hear about it ad nauseum. In general I can't stand fags and have nearly overwhelming violent thoughts towards them if I am forced to listen to them bitch for more then a moment or two.

FYI: I had to google bro dozer to even know what the hell you were talking about.
      Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 04-28-2015, 09:33 AM.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I think he's got you confused with someone else on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
          I think he's got you confused with someone else on here.
          Sarcasm pwns this thread

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
            You mean the business owners are pieces of shit for expressing their First Amendment rights?

Is that a crime?

You are right that the fine is a little ridiculous. A fine of $.01 would have been just as ridiculous.
            Yeah. They're shitty people for refusing service to somebody because they're gay. How is refusing them service because of that the "Christian" thing to do? If they were Christian, they would've made the cupcakes and told them to enjoy them before they're burning in hell for eternity. That would've been more Christian than just refusing to serve them.

EDIT: Had the article not specified that they were Christians which is only being said because they want sympathy and of course...money. Article should read "Assholes refuse to serve gay couple." We all know Christians are completely incapable of being assholes, but the headline would at least be accurate.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Actually it is expected that true Christians will "rebuke" sinners. It's not judgement..
              Jesus and the Apostles were very bold and rebuked and condemned evil. They even openly rebuked people in the church for doing evil, in order to strengthen the church. There were examples when even physical force was used to correct them. In Nehemiah 13:25, Nehemiah cursed, struck and pulled out the hair of the Jews who rebelled by having pagan wives. There were other incidences where he forced people to stop lending money at interest, (Nehemiah 5:10-13) and threatened people for breaking the Sabbath (Nehemiah 13:19-21). Nehemiah forced people to do the right thing. Jesus Also overturned the tables of the moneychangers in the temple (Matthew 21:12-13).

I don't care what others do. Their rights stop when the infringe on mine. If my religion is that I shall not support those that sin, then sorry, no service.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                Actually it is expected that true Christians will "rebuke" sinners. It's not judgement..
                Jesus and the Apostles were very bold and rebuked and condemned evil. They even openly rebuked people in the church for doing evil, in order to strengthen the church. There were examples when even physical force was used to correct them. In Nehemiah 13:25, Nehemiah cursed, struck and pulled out the hair of the Jews who rebelled by having pagan wives. There were other incidences where he forced people to stop lending money at interest, (Nehemiah 5:10-13) and threatened people for breaking the Sabbath (Nehemiah 13:19-21). Nehemiah forced people to do the right thing. Jesus Also overturned the tables of the moneychangers in the temple (Matthew 21:12-13).

I don't care what others do. Their rights stop when the infringe on mine. If my religion is that I shall not support those that sin, then sorry, no service.
                lol.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post

Aren't all men sinners? So shouldn't they refuse service to everybody? I guess this is another pick and choose scenario that's gotten the religion so far.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Christianity is the default whipping boy for just about anything these days.

They should go for a tougher target.

Any bets on whether a Gay Wedding versus Muslim Bakery lawsuit ever happens?

If so, be prepared for the liberal media to divide by zero....

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post

Won't happen because Islam has proven over and over they'll kill someone they disagree with. Acid in your face, beheadings, honor killings, burning alive. Gays don't want any of that. Christianity is peaceful so it's a target. It's why Islam is wiping out the Coptics, someone convinced Christianity that "The meek shall inherit the earth" means they should be meek.

We're not meant to be here on earth.
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                        Yeah. They're shitty people for refusing service to somebody because they're gay. How is refusing them service because of that the "Christian" thing to do? If they were Christian, they would've made the cupcakes and told them to enjoy them before they're burning in hell for eternity. That would've been more Christian than just refusing to serve them.

EDIT: Had the article not specified that they were Christians which is only being said because they want sympathy and of course...money. Article should read "Assholes refuse to serve gay couple." We all know Christians are completely incapable of being assholes, but the headline would at least be accurate.
                        Lol

Comment

Aren't all men sinners? So shouldn't they refuse service to everybody? I guess this is another pick and choose scenario that's gotten the religion so far.
                          I'm just posting what I have read/understand.
                          Those that know me know I'm no bible thumper. I'm a pretty much live and let live guy, until you interfere with my rights...

Comment

Sigh... no, this isn't a good or accurate comparison. A Christian could refuse to service the wedding and be well-within his/her boundaries as a Christian. By participating, they would be supporting it. The gays could be served in general, but not to be a part of the ceremony. It isn't judging anyone, just adhering to moral standards.

Jesus didn't support the prostitutes, tax collectors, etc. with their activities, but He did welcome them to sit with Him, visit and even heal some.

"I can't do anything to support this marriage ceremony, but if you have any other baking needs, I'll be more than happy to help."

You can love the sinner without loving the sin. If a thief came in and asked to cater the meeting among criminals to plan out their next bank heist, they'd be turned down. If he came in and just asked for the catering service without stating why, he wouldn't be denied.

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                              Won't happen because Islam has proven over and over they'll kill someone they disagree with. Acid in your face, beheadings, honor killings, burning alive. Gays don't want any of that. Christianity is peaceful so it's a target. It's why Islam is wiping out the Coptics, someone convinced Christianity that "The meek shall inherit the earth" means they should be meek.

We're not meant to be here on earth.
                              yawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                                Sigh... no, this isn't a good or accurate comparison. A Christian could refuse to service the wedding and be well-within his/her boundaries as a Christian. By participating, they would be supporting it. The gays could be served in general, but not to be a part of the ceremony. It isn't judging anyone, just adhering to moral standards.

Jesus didn't support the prostitutes, tax collectors, etc. with their activities, but He did welcome them to sit with Him, visit and even heal some.

"I can't do anything to support this marriage ceremony, but if you have any other baking needs, I'll be more than happy to help."

You can love the sinner without loving the sin. If a thief came in and asked to cater the meeting among criminals to plan out their next bank heist, they'd be turned down. If he came in and just asked for the catering service without stating why, he wouldn't be denied.
                                That's the thing, they WANTED to put the Christians in a tough spot. They wanted them to have to decide between their faith and a lawsuit. A simple "I'm sorry, I can't offer catering services right now but I'll bake you a plain cake to go if you like" would have worked. Not denying services but very clear, you don't want to be a part of something you don't believe in
                                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                                X