Shot over handgun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    I am. Once you are released, you should have all rights returned. You served your debt to society and if you're still a danger, then you shouldn't be released. Evidently they think you're fine to release into the public so you should be fine to have every one of your God given rights restored. It's not like making it illegal for felons to own firearms actually stops felons from owning firearms.
    Have to agree here. At what point, is their debt repaid? I mean hell, if you're that concerned about what they might do, you'd best not release them. Its probably really better if you'd just put them to death. Cause gun or no gun, if they want to do violence, you're not going to stop them, once they're released. I'd like to hear magnus explain how. I can go pick up a brick that came with my house and bash several heads before the police eventually show up.

Also there is the matter of those who have learned their lesson, and just want to get on with their lives. Anyone who really wants to can change, and I wouldn't deprive that person of the ability to defend themselves any more than I would an innocent person who's never been convicted of a felony. Lastly, what type of felony are we talking about here? Some guy who funneled a bunch of money away into his own coffers? Or a guy who made a habit of running away with purses? At best, you only have an argument for violent offenders.

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    This just in, Ceyko, Frost, Gasser, and SVO get their way with the 2nd, the amount of shootings skyrocket to previously unimaginable levels.
    Yeah, cause people already known to have committed a felony, are going to be so strongly deterred by the law.

"Well hell, they said I can't have no gun. Guess I'd better not get one then". Said no hardened criminal ever.

Yes this would seem to counter my own previous argument, except for one thing. You just don't know, (or maybe the prison psychologists DO know) and that's why they've been released. You're unilaterally depriving the good, and the bad, of the right to defend themselves. When the bad will do whatever they damn well please anyway.
    WH

Comment

This just in, Ceyko, Frost, Gasser, and SVO get their way with the 2nd, the amount of shootings skyrocket to previously unimaginable levels.
      You sound exactly like Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer, and Dianne Feinstein. All 3 claim that "The amount of shootings will skyrocket to previously unimaginable levels" unless we ban assault weapons, magazines that hold more then 10 rounds, semi autos of any sort, concealed carry, open carry, having functional firearms in the home, anything that can pierce a level III vest etc.......
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
        You sound exactly like Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer, and Dianne Feinstein. All 3 claim that "The amount of shootings will skyrocket to previously unimaginable levels" unless we ban assault weapons, magazines that hold more then 10 rounds, semi autos of any sort, concealed carry, open carry, having functional firearms in the home, anything that can pierce a level III vest etc.......
        That is nothing like what he is saying and you know it. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
          I'm in the middle. I agree that once you are released, you should be considered time served. To me though, that means full sentences and no plea bargains. It's a grey area though. I don't want some thug who gets a 2 year sentence because he testified against his drug dealer buddy to get out and have full rights when he didn't serve his time for his real crime. Make sense?
          How about not having bullshit laws. To me a drug dealer is a person making an honest living conducting a private transaction between consenting adults. Selling to a child is another matter.

FYI: without plea bargains the courts would never be able to function and the guilty would walk the streets.

Originally posted by Denny View Post
          While we are at it, we might as well let convicted child molesters become high school cheerleader coaches.
          That is not a good example. There is nothing that mere possession of that should be illegal for one person while being perfectly legal for another person.

Don't forget about all the multiple DUI/DWI people who should get hired for trucking jobs.
          Should the police be able to lock you in a prison and seize you property for owning a car if you have ever been drunk before?
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I am wondering, svo855. You've been here for over four years. How is it we are just now finding out about your super powers?

Comment

That is nothing like what he is saying and you know it. LOL!

He sounds exactly like the rest of the chicken little's crying about people having firearms.

Comment

He's been posting more lately.

Comment

He sounds exactly like the rest of the chicken little's crying about people having firearms.
                  People, yes. Felons, no.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                    I am wondering, svo855. You've been here for over four years. How is it we are just now finding out about your super powers?
                    4 years? I signed up on the old site around 2000 I think and this one when the transition to here happened.

What super powers are you referring to? My ability to help woman dig into their unlimited supply of orgasms?

Comment

4 years? I signed up on the old site around 2000 I think and this one when the transition to here happened.

What super powers are you referring to? My ability to help woman dig into their unlimited supply of orgasms?
                      So you were around 12 when you first signed on and have recently realized you are special and can't wait to share with everyone?

Comment

People, yes. Felons, no.
                        So felons are no longer humans? I must say that possibilities really open up once you determine that some people are less then human. Does that mean that we can keep the black ones as slaves again? That is great news because I kind of want some ghetto booty black ho to clean my house and to suck my dick before she makes my breakfast every morning. I will take a hot Latina non human felon slave if I can't get a black non human felon slave. Hell; you may even be able to talk me into taking a hard bodied blond surfer girl non human slave if you try.

PS: Can I kill the non human felons when I am done with them?

PSS: What about all of those non human Jews that the Der Führer was so fond of getting rid of? By believing that they were non humans or sub humans does that make treating them differently from other citizens of his country the right thing to do?
                        Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 05-04-2015, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          So you were around 12 when you first signed on and have recently realized you are special and can't wait to share with everyone?
                          I am in my 40s

Comment

So felons are no longer humans? I must say that possibilities really open up once you determine that some people are less then human. Does that mean that we can keep the black ones as slaves again? That is great news because I kind of want some ghetto booty black ho to clean my house and to suck my dick before she makes my breakfast every morning. I will take a hot Latina non human felon slave if I can't get a black non human felon slave. Hell; you may even be able to talk me into taking a hard bodied blond surfer girl non human slave if you try.

PS: Can I kill the non human felons when I am done with them?

PSS: What about all of those non human Jews that the Der Führer was so fond of getting rid of? By believing that they were non humans or sub humans does that make treating them differently from other citizens of his country the right thing to do?
                            Not sub-human, rather sub-civil. I'm really glad you're in a minority on this.

Comment

Not sub-human, rather sub-civil. I'm really glad you're in a minority on this.
                              Your words implied that you were referring to felons as not being people. If they are sub-civil why do we let them out of prison or why not just kill them? We must think of the children you know.

FYI: I will personally arm felons when and if I see the need to do so and say fuck the laws.

Comment

FYI: I will personally arm felons when and if I see the need to do so and say fuck the laws.
                                Please let us know when you do, where you did it, and where we can reach you at.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X