Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama: Chlorine isn't a *listed* chemical weapon, ya know.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama: Chlorine isn't a *listed* chemical weapon, ya know.

What a mealy mouth bitch.

Chlorine, the first chemical weapon (read world war 1) doesn't count for him having to back up or back down on his "red line" BS cuz it's not a "listed" chemical weapon.

You hear that Denny? All the chlorine you found in Iraq weren't really chemical weapons afterall.... even when made into shells and dropped on civilian targets.... who die from it.

Are you surprised? They found thousands of rounds of just about everything over there in Iraq but none of it counts because we are talking about stupid liberals here.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

The DOT takes chlorine very seriously. If I send out a truck with more then 100 gallons of sodium hypochlorite in it (which is everyday) I have to notify the state. There are other companies out there that use chlorine gas vs the liquid that I use but I do not know what their reporting requirements are.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Obviously you don't realize how many swimming pools the population has in Iraq. The state was just providing a community service by treating the pools from a distance.

Comment

We found many one-ton and two-ton containers of chlorine gas in Iraq. We figured that was just a fraction of what actually was evacuated to Syria when Saddam didn't let weapon inspectors in.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
            Obviously you don't realize how many swimming pools the population has in Iraq. The state was just providing a community service by treating the pools from a distance.
            Funny you say that. AL Asad had a large pool. There was also a Chem storage area with granular chlorine. The gas was on the opposite side of the base.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
              Funny you say that. AL Asad had a large pool. There was also a Chem storage area with granular chlorine. The gas was on the opposite side of the base.
              That big bitch outside got shut down, they only had the little one going towards the end.

Comment

If the chlorine gas is being used as a weapon I would say the entity possessing it is in possession of a chemical weapon. Merely possessing it does not mean that it is intended for use as a weapon. It is used world wide ubiquitously for water treatment. It is also not a very effective chemical weapon but it can still be deadly.

If you know what to look for you will see multi-ton canisters of chlorine gas and bromine gas being transported on the highways and by rail every single day.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                  The carrot cake at Al Asad was amazing!!!

Comment

Homeland security says it is.

Comment

Originally posted by samuel642000 View Post
                      That big bitch outside got shut down, they only had the little one going towards the end.
                      You can thank the female marines going topless on at least two different occasions.
                      Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                      If the chlorine gas is being used as a weapon I would say the entity possessing it is in possession of a chemical weapon. Merely possessing it does not mean that it is intended for use as a weapon. It is used world wide ubiquitously for water treatment. It is also not a very effective chemical weapon but it can still be deadly.

If you know what to look for you will see multi-ton canisters of chlorine gas and bromine gas being transported on the highways and by rail every single day.
                      There were also delivery systems that were found, but EOD handled those.
                      Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                      The carrot cake at Al Asad was amazing!!!
                      LMFAO! You fatass!

Comment

Carrot cake, pools, and topless wooks? Fucking air wing deployments sound awesome.

Comment

Working...
                        X