Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ISLAMISTS THREATEN AZ Mohammad Cartoon Protesters! – POST ORGANIZER’S ADDRESS ONLINE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISLAMISTS THREATEN AZ Mohammad Cartoon Protesters! – POST ORGANIZER’S ADDRESS ONLINE!

TLDR: Americans are meeting in Arizona to have another Draw Mohammad protest. Muslims on Twitter said it'll be a blood bath and put up the organizer's home address.

They’re threatening a bloody attack!…..

Armed bikers are planning an anti-Islamist protest on Friday at the Islamic

The protest is called Freedom of Speech Rally Round II.

Two pro-ISIS terrorists were shot dead outside the Garland, Texas Draw Mohammad Contest in early May. The two terrorists attended the mosque in Phoenix.
    isis terror texas
    Jihadists Nadir Soofi and Elton Simpson were shot dead when they tried to ambush the Texas “Draw Mohammad Contest.” ISIS took credit for the attack.

In response to today’s rally Islamists have promised to murder the attendees tonight in Phoenix.
    Radical Islamists posted the address of organizer Jon Ritzheimer online today…
    (Address whited out)
    address mo cartoon

And Islamists are threatening an attack on the event.
    “The Event Won’t Finish Without Kuffar Blood!”
    tweets kill AZ

They want Ritzheimer dead….
    tweets kill AZ 2
    Last edited by Forever_frost; 05-29-2015, 10:11 AM.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

road trip?

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
      road trip?
      lets go

Comment

There should be one every weekend to draw these fuckwits out.

Comment

Garland PD is mobilizing now.

Comment

I'm a little conflicted on this.

Is she going to keep doing these events until an innocent bystander gets killed?

I'm all for freedom of speech/expression but just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. I'll continue to cheer for dead ISIS or radicals but I'm also not someone that believes in intentionally trying to start shit.

The Garland PD can't be everywhere.. (I love those boys)

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
              I'm a little conflicted on this.
              I'm not. Appeasing a bully is NOT how we do things in the US. Fuck anyone that wants to get murderous when someone pokes a little fun at their religion / culture / race. And I'm not just talking about Muslims here; although if we're being honest, they are the most butt hurt group of people when it comes to this kind of thing.

Anyone that starts pulling out firepower over a few insensitive drawings is a sick individual.
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                I'm not. Appeasing a bully is NOT how we do things in the US. Fuck anyone that wants to get murderous when someone pokes a little fun at their religion / culture / race. And I'm not just talking about Muslims here, although if we're being honest, they're the most butthurt sensitive bunch of people when it comes to dissent that I've ever heard of.

Anyone that starts pulling out firepower over a few insensitive drawings is a sick individual.
                Yup.

Comment

they went all dfwmustangs on em.

Guess since the other guys caught a bullet, they thought better of actually showing up and doing something lol
                  WH

Comment

Dear ISIS:

Originally posted by stevo
                    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                      I'm not. Appeasing a bully is NOT how we do things in the US. Fuck anyone that wants to get murderous when someone pokes a little fun at their religion / culture / race. And I'm not just talking about Muslims here; although if we're being honest, they are the most butt hurt group of people when it comes to this kind of thing.

Truf...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Just like you have to teach your kids to toughen up, get a thick skin, and to not let the bullies with a big mouth hurt their feelings, the people putting on these "draw muhammad" contests are teaching our new citizens to do the same. They are doing them a favor, really.

Comment

in god we trust
                          in Muhammad we trust

As I was typing the last post, I see that autocorrect fixed the capitalization of the name muhammad, but when I checked the name, God, it didn't. That's weird

Comment

They're not making any islamists attack anyone. I feel like I've had to say this a little too much lately, but if you don't want someone to get your goat, you shouldn't let them know where it's at.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                              in god we trust
                              in Muhammad we trust

As I was typing the last post, I see that autocorrect fixed the capitalization of the name muhammad, but when I checked the name, God, it didn't. That's weird
                              You probably type "god" more, and have stopped it autocorrecting enough that it doesn't now. I can't see you being the type of dude to type "muhammad" very often.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                              X