• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What they need to do is move the fuck outta that shithole
    WH

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      "In this case, insufficient internal communication led to a misread message. We are not offering magazines with capacities greater than 10 rounds to the general public due to our location in Northbrook, Illinois, and local laws that limit our ability to sell these. Being an internet retailer serving fifty states can be complex at times, and frankly, our location in Illinois only adds to this complexity. We may not always like the law, but we need to follow it."

Then why were they selling thermolds and 25rd 10/22 mags?

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
        Then why were they selling thermolds and 25rd 10/22 mags?
        Why don't you ask them?
        sigpic

Comment

Sounds like they are backtracking.

Comment

Fuck Optics Planet. Jerked me around on a magpul stock order.
            WRX

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
              Never owned a switchblade, but is there that much of a speed difference compared to the assist on blades now? Would seem more like a novelty to me.
              I bought a cheap 30 dollar OTF at the Dallas gun show back in early 2017....and it is my go-to carry knife. It's not the best knife ever made...but I use it for work and general carry because it's hella convenient to just push the lever one handed while I'm holding something in the other to cut random wire or cable. I'd say it was a very good 30 dollar purchase.

Comment

Working...
              X