Dick’s Sporting Goods to stop selling assault-style rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BradM View Post
    Fuck you, you stupid son of a bitch! You can't take 2 God damn minutes to read something before you start with your verbal diarrhea? You could have figured out how dumb you were real quick, I hope you die in a tire fire you half witted fag!

I can't believe I have to do this shit to myself these days.
    Senile old fuck.

My 90+ year old great grandma used to sneak to fridge at night and eat butter. True story. Is that how you got fat, you senile old fuck??? Hmmm? Fucking stupid ass.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
      Senile old fuck.

My 90+ year old great grandma used to sneak to fridge at night and eat butter. True story. Is that how you got fat, you senile old fuck??? Hmmm? Fucking stupid ass.
      I was just reading about your butter consumption on bookface!

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
        I was just reading about your butter consumption on bookface!
        I have shoes to fill!
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Not that their prices are any better, but...

Comment

Well Walmart went out like a bitch too

The world’s largest retailer, Walmart, announced a change to its policies Wednesday, saying it would raise the minimum age required to buy a firearm and ammunition and remove any items that resemble assault rifles from its shelves.

Comment

I dont get these big box retailers trying to be political. In doing so they stand to gain what? But by polarizing themselves they will most definitely lose sales. Mine for starters. Tgf the interwebs of online shipping i may never need Walmard again.

Comment

Wal mart def wont be losing my business over this choice.

Their shitty fucking workers and shitty fucking customers made that choice for me a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post

Their shitty fucking workers and shitty fucking customers made that choice for me a long time ago.
                  It was all downhill after sam walton died. I'm glad amazon is bleeding them
                  WH

Comment

Oh yeah. I boycotted the am too a long time ago. The only thing keeping them alive are welfare heathens! silverbacks and white trash.
                    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      Not that their prices are any better, but...
                      I wouldn't be shocked if Cabela's joins Dicks, Walmart...and eventually Gander Mountain when Capital One bank finally runs the Cabelas name into the ground (its happening a lot faster than many people are aware...from inside source).

Comment

Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                        I dont get these big box retailers trying to be political. In doing so they stand to gain what? But by polarizing themselves they will most definitely lose sales. Mine for starters. Tgf the interwebs of online shipping i may never need Walmard again.
                        Well shit remember what camping world said last year? They said if you're a Trump supporter that they did not need or want your business. So fuck them too.
                        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by 01-GATOR View Post
                          Well Walmart went out like a bitch too

The world’s largest retailer, Walmart, announced a change to its policies Wednesday, saying it would raise the minimum age required to buy a firearm and ammunition and remove any items that resemble assault rifles from its shelves.
                          There are roughly 88,000 alcohol related deaths per year compared to roughly 33,000 gun related deaths per year in the US. Maybe Walmart should stop selling alcohol also. I don't think they will.

Comment

U mad @ Walmart bro?

Comment

Wow dicks really gonna up those sales lol! Fuck that place

Comment

Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
                                There are roughly 88,000 alcohol related deaths per year compared to roughly 33,000 gun related deaths per year in the US. Maybe Walmart should stop selling alcohol also. I don't think they will.
                                Your logic is not needed here man! Your fucking up the lefts agenda with your common sense

Comment

Working...
                                X