Who's all going to good guys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's all going to good guys?

I'm really interested to see what it looks like with the new rules. I have a feeling it's going to be crazy packed. I've signed the ranger up for all three days, so look for me if you go.

Depends on the weather, I haven't been in years, like before they moved venues to the superspeedway...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I usually do, but haven’t signed up yet. I’ll be in the same 68 Cougar I’ve always had.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        Depends on the weather, I haven't been in years, like before they moved venues to the superspeedway...
        Where was it before? I only remember it at the speedway, going back 20 years or so.

Comment

I might, there's too many cars though as weird as that sounds. By the end I'm speed walking just to get it done or just end up going home and not seeing everything.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
            Where was it before? I only remember it at the speedway, going back 20 years or so.
            I believe it was in Plano at the Southfork ranch or maybe it was at the Old Pate Swap meet, fuck I can't remember that far back...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              I believe it was in Plano at the Southfork ranch or maybe it was at the Old Pate Swap meet, fuck I can't remember that far back...
              that has to be a long ass time ago, I remember going to the speedway with my grandpa in like 1999.

Comment

You guys better bust out your fox bodies!!:
                Pleasanton, CA – For the first time in over 20 years, Goodguys Rod & Custom Association is raising the year eligibility for registered event participants. Beginning with the 8th Spring Lone Star Nationals, March 9-11 at Texas Motor Speedway in Ft. Worth, Goodguys will open event gates to 1987 and earlier show cars for all national events, with the exception being the 32nd West Coast Nationals presented by Flowmaster held annually in Pleasanton, CA.

Comment

Crazy they changed the rules but more cars more money

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                    that has to be a long ass time ago, I remember going to the speedway with my grandpa in like 1999.
                    I don't think that 1999 is that long ago...

Comment

I'm just excited about all the fox chassis cars, Buick t types, and such that will now be there. The cars of my youth.
                      I really love all the reactions my ratty ass ranger gets. Last year I had a bigger draw than my dad's perfect 65 mustang on Sunday. Hell I may even wash it this year. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                        I don't think that 1999 is that long ago...
                        My adult life started in 2000, so it feels like forever for me.

Comment

Depends on weather, but I will be going

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                            Crazy they changed the rules but more cars more money
                            Turnout has seemed smaller the last few years, so they had to do something.

Comment

I will definitely go one of the days to looky loo.

Comment

Working...
                              X