No announcement yet.

Damn car ADD. Ordered another one.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn car ADD. Ordered another one.....

I really love my A8L just wish it had more power. The Vette is just too gnarly so its going away as well as the A8L and being replaced with one car. Wont be the fastest but its more in line with what I want out of a car. I loved the power and performance of my Audi RS6 but the A8L is on a different level comfort wise so I went ahead and ordered an S8. 114 were made in Daytona Gray, 4 with ebony interior, 2 with carbon trim (instead of wood) and only one with the black suede headliner. One owner, super low miles and first car I have had in 20 years with a warranty. They even gave me a two week full refund return policy should I not want it or find a single issue. With a 3.5 0-60 time, 11.7 quarter time, I think it will be just right. The ultimate sleeper.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Oh snap!

Pretty kick ass ride..

Comment

What year is that Audi, looks pimp.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

It is a 2014 S8. I just have a thing for a car that can run 11 second quarters, 3.5 to 60mph while being dead silent, no wheel spin all the while getting a massage.
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

That's awesome. How many years salary is that thing?

Comment

Like any German luxury car they take a nasty hit the first 3 years. I bought it for under 1/3 what it cost new.

Comment

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
              That's awesome. How many years salary is that thing?
              It’s a $55,000 car give or take. In the other thread he said he paid 30k less than any others within 500 miles (which are still 45k-55k range) so he paid $25k for a $55k car?

Dew what?

Comment

Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
                It’s a $55,000 car give or take. In the other thread he said he paid 30k less than any others within 500 miles (which are still 45k-55k range) so he paid $25k for a $55k car?

Dew what?
                I did a quick search and they were all 45-55K, maybe his has salvaged title.

Comment

I appologize as i miss-worded a bit. Ones that have under 30k miles with this ones options like night vision and 360* view and active NAV dynamics system are 65-70k local. Ones with about double to tripple the miles this one has are 47k low option and 57k high option. I did get this one under 40k. Did not want to misslead anyone. Sometimes I dont type exactly what I am thinking. You have to remember these cars have $22,000 in options you can get.

The title is not salvage. Car was a lease return from California where it was sold new and lived its life. After lease it went to auction after sitting on the lot 6 months. Audi in Washington bought it and certified it. Now I own it.

Car was sold to me as perfect. In the contract it states car has no rock chips, no dings, no scratches and not a single issue. I have two weeks to verify this. I can return the car for a full refund and they will pay shipping back should I find any issue.
                  Has a clean Carfax and Autocheck. As to why the car was so cheap, I really dont know. They wanted 15k more and I just hit him with a lowball offer. We went back and fourth a few days and he was a shrewd negotiator and agreed to my first and only offer.

I have checked the dealer, has excellent reviews going back several years with many repeat customers. They only sell higher end cars.

So I got a smoking deal or the car is shit. If its shit I get my money back. If its a smoking deal then yay me.

Also you have to kinda rule out the cheaper 2013 models. In 2014 they got a lot of hidden upgrades like faster computers, better stereo, better engine management, better high pressure pumps, they used ceramic turbos and a lot of other things that Audi never mentioned. They did it again for the 2016-2017 ones but those are all 68-100K. I imagine next year when the new body S8 comes out they will take a value hit.

Comment

Drive it and dont touch this one. Lol
                    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Yeah this one is only getting the factory Audi S8+ tuning. That keeps warranty in tact and adds 85HP and 120tq. Down the road I may add the down pipes as that will push it to 600awhp on pump gas.

Comment

Turbo Audis are great.... just like turbo Porsches.... until you start messing with shit too much. Just enjoy as is.

Comment

Sexy car.

Comment

Overall that is a very cool car. What i can't stand on it and several other hi-end cars I have looked at is how the touch screen looks like it was an afterthought just stuck on the dash. It just looks cheap to me.

Comment

It power folds in the dash when off or you can tell it to hide and have a redundant display between the tach and speedo.

But yeah, in the A4 it looks really dumb. Problem is so many companies are doing it now. Low end Benzes, BMWs, just looks cheap.

Comment

Working...
                              X