Duluth Trading Company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duluth Trading Company

Is there buck naked underwear worth $24 each? Seems high for one fricken pair! They are having a sale on 2 patterned colors for $14, so I am gonna give em a try.
    They have good ratings at least, plus the commercials are funny as Hell!

Men's Buck Naked Patterned Boxer Briefs

I thought the same and bought some. They lasted about two years, never tearing. The waist band finally gave up, think "bacon neck" from the Michael Jordan commercial.

Comment

Fruit of the Loom 5-Pack $14 at Walmart all day long..... cant seem to make myself pay even $14 for just 2

Originally posted by DOHCTR
      You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Originally posted by s1lv3r View Post
        I thought the same and bought some. They lasted about two years, never tearing. The waist band finally gave up, think "bacon neck" from the Michael Jordan commercial.
        My GAP brand boxer briefs are doing that, but I think they are over 2 years old now.
        They have a No Bull guarantee it says, you should see if you can get a refund. I ordered 2, plus shipping for $9.99. See if it's worth it, probably not tho...

Comment

Not sure what the name of them is but I have some boxer briefs that I got from them for Christmas. I use them to run half marathons in and they are awesome. Fucking military grade.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Everything that they sell is tip top but but I just wear Costco stuff because I am murder on clothing.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Never tried those, but my underarmour boxer briefs are still going strong at 2 or 3 years and really comfy.
              Justin

Comment

I wore a certain under armour boxer brief for a decade. Started with 20 pairs in 2006. Down to 13 or so.

Then recently I went back to what I wore in the Marines. Regular od green "silkies" aka Soffe running shorts. Super light weight, breath and dry faster than my old under armor stuff. Way more comfortable in this hot climate. And I can walk around the pool in them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

They are putting a store in Arlington- Matlock/I20 area.
                  Their stuff is great and warranty/refund policy excellent.

Comment

Wearing them now, excellent for the boys

Comment

try their socks! it's like walking on clouds.
                      The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

They run way small on me. Got some for last xmas. Large was like a medium

Comment

Originally posted by zora04 View Post
                          fuck ya!!! great socks

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                            They are putting a store in Arlington- Matlock/I20 area.
                            Their stuff is great and warranty/refund policy excellent.
                            I just checked, they have a store in Denton, 21 miles from my casa!

Originally posted by zora04 View Post
                            Hmm, comfy socks are a must, may have to try some out. I always wear Balega Enduro V-Tech Quarter Socks. Super comfy, but a tad on the $$$ side too.

Comment

Got my Buck Naked Underwear today, they are comfy!

Comment

Working...
                              X