24 - Live Another Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 - Live Another Day

Starts tonight 2hr special 12 part episode.

http://www.fox.com/24-live-another-day/

Looks promising should not disappoint.
    Last edited by 01vnms4v; 05-05-2014, 04:19 PM.

I've been waiting for this. Is each episode going to be 2 hours to get in the 24?

Comment

Yes but there will be jumps in time so that there will be a 24hr event. Ever since the commercial aired during super bowl, I also been waiting for it. Looks like on the latest commercial on fox he saves Cloie first.

Comment

Watching right now. So far so good but has the usual plot holes with characters being out of control.

Comment

I enjoyed it. Wish they were following the true 24 hour format but hell at this point I am just glad a show worth watching is back on tv and not some stupid reality crap.
          Steve Riss | Forum Administrator
          CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
          1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Facebook | Twitter | Google + | YouTube | CJ Blog

Comment

Was definitely worth the way.

Always that one loose cannon at "CTU" which is now the CIA. Except this time she was the only one who knew what was going on.

Sexist pigs.

Comment

Looks like more of the same 24.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                Looks like more of the same 24.
                Is that a bad thing??? Seriously, ya I know what you mean. It seems like there's always a traitor in their midst, there's always a loose cannon, etc... But it makes for entertaining TV compared to a lot of what else is out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                  Is that a bad thing??? Seriously, ya I know what you mean. It seems like there's always a traitor in their midst, there's always a loose cannon, etc... But it makes for entertaining TV compared to a lot of what else is out there.

I dunno, after 8 seasons of the same shit I would have liked a fresher approach. I still will watch it, I just might not enjoy it as much as I could have.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                    I dunno, after 8 seasons of the same shit I would have liked a fresher approach. I still will watch it, I just might not enjoy it as much as I could have.
                    Agreed.

Comment

Now I have to go back and watch the last season to remember how that douchebag's character has conflict with Jack. You know, what's his name, the husband to the Hellar's daughter.

I watched episode 00, 01 and 02 all in one sitting and look forward to the rest of the season. They weren't lying, they started this rebirth with a bang.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                        Now I have to go back and watch the last season to remember how that douchebag's character has conflict with Jack. You know, what's his name, the husband to the Hellar's daughter.

I watched episode 00, 01 and 02 all in one sitting and look forward to the rest of the season. They weren't lying, they started this rebirth with a bang.
                        Unless you own them you are going to have to watch in on Amazon Prime as they snatched up the rights from Netflix.
                        Steve Riss | Forum Administrator
                        CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
                        1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Facebook | Twitter | Google + | YouTube | CJ Blog

Comment

Working...
                        X