No announcement yet.

Wall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we need to copy Israels wall along with surveillance and towers.

Comment

Has the build started yet?
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
        The physical wall? Nope.

The deterrent to illegal crossings? Yup.

Arrests of people caught trying to sneak into the United States across the Mexican border plummeted in March to the lowest monthly figure in more than 17 years, the head of the Department of Homeland Security reported. That’s a likely sign that fewer immigrants are trying to make the trek into the United States. Secretary John Kelly said the steep decline in arrests is “no accident” and credited President Donald Trump’s approach to illegal immigration.
        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
          great question:

here's another, if mexico pays for it, who gets the jobs? i mean if we are gonna create more jobs, i think there oughtta be a whole buncha 'mericans inline to become masonry men, right?
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
            The physical wall? Nope.

The deterrent to illegal crossings? Yup.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/na...418274953.html
            who would wanna come over here with trump in office?

oddly enough i plan to retire in mexico, so i support the wall. i dont want know craizies walkin around in my backyard.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Your meager retirement funds will not exist by then, so why not cash out your chump change and leave today? Or as is much more likely, do like those irrelevant actors who were supposedly going to Canada if Trump got elected and then crawfished, much to the detriment of our country.

Comment

who said retirement funds? i'm just gonna stop working at some point. you make it seem like the post office has mad benefits, im a lil jelly.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

True in one sense, in that the future for the Post Office is most certainly brighter than your dismal prospects.

Comment

right on man, i'm just gonna keep on puttin these pennies in the bank.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                    X