Actively Gay Members.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    What's the best way to successfully evade arrest? I'm thinking either destroy the car he's using to chase you (possibly by puncturing the radiator) or before they get onto you, hurry up and go down some side streets and park in a garage and shut the door. All smooth like.
    Back when there was very light traffic in the early morning I would simply open it up on the hwy. Most of my cars would run in the 170 to 195 mph range when the fastest thing a PD could get after you would run 148 but could barely make one stop from speed before the brakes were done. Typically I would move at a right angle from the hwy after I exited or double back. Once when DPD got a helo after me during the day I parked my motorcycle in a utility closet at the Galleria and walked inside and had lunch.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

So SVO came out of the closet...

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
        So SVO came out of the closet...
        I swing but not that direction, sorry to disappoint you.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          Do you ever hear a little voice in the back of your head?

That's life telling you to shut the fuck up.
          Well I'm telling you to go eat a dick. One of those that you dug up and pried the cock ring off of (bare handed) while you were grave robbing.

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          Once when DPD got a helo after me during the day I parked my motorcycle in a utility closet at the Galleria and walked inside and had lunch.
          I always wanted to powers of Q from star trek so I could mess with the police forever.
          WH

Comment

As a point of note, fucking a post-op tranny does provide a certain level of plausible deniability.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              As a point of note, fucking a post-op tranny does provide a certain level of plausible deniability.
              As long as you aren't penetrated by xir penis it's still straight sex according to what I've read.

Comment

This is thread is fabulous!

Comment

bro, i have lived by the simple rule that it is not gay if you paid or were paid.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                    As long as you aren't penetrated by xir penis it's still straight sex according to what I've read.
                    "Why is this bitch drier than west Texas in August??"

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                      bro, i have lived by the simple rule that it is not gay if you paid or were paid.
                      Also not gay if you don't push back.

Comment

This thread reminds me of the Tucker Max blog post about one of his friends basically convincing him that, due to his rampant fuck-anything-at-the-bar in South Beach/Miami, there’s a high probability he nailed a post-op. Gave him some scenarios (taller than usual, perfect tits but smaller, went to the bathroom then came back wetter than a bucket of oil in a thunderstorm) and turned him into a basket case.
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                        X