No announcement yet.

Yet another teacher......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Miss KY fight it for that long? I posted about her in Dec 2018 http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...&postcount=292

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
      Did Miss KY fight it for that long? I posted about her in Dec 2018 http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...&postcount=292
      oh you know she appealed that shit for as long as possible

Comment

• Yeah, I just don't get it. These adult women that are willing to sacrifice their careers and freedom for lurid stuff with a teenage kid. And a lot of them of them are attractive and could easily find someone their own age. There's definitely something wrong there.

Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
          Yeah, I just don't get it. These adult women that are willing to sacrifice their careers and freedom for lurid stuff with a teenage kid. And a lot of them of them are attractive and could easily find someone their own age. There's definitely something wrong there.
          The itch needs to scratched when it needs to be scratched.

Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
            Yeah, I just don't get it. These adult women that are willing to sacrifice their careers and freedom for lurid stuff with a teenage kid. And a lot of them of them are attractive and could easily find someone their own age. There's definitely something wrong there.
            Their mind is depraved no less or no differently than the stereotypical child predator.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
              Their mind is depraved no less or no differently than the stereotypical child predator.
              It has always made me laugh when people just think a sexual predator has to be a guy.
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                It has always made me laugh when people just think a sexual predator has to be a guy.
                Right.

Comment

• Lousiana School Teacher Accused of Having Sex With Male Student While Her Own Child Was Present

Browser won't let me copy and paste anything from the article. Student was 15.

Comment

• Wood due....

Comment

• Idiot kid and idiot teacher.

At one point during their the relationship, the boy asked to let him tell others, but she begged him not to.

WTF did the teacher expect to happen? And fucking kid should have kept his mouth shut (and her's open!).

Comment

• what a dipshit!!! hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                          Idiot kid and idiot teacher.

At one point during their the relationship, the boy asked to let him tell others, but she begged him not to.

WTF did the teacher expect to happen? And fucking kid should have kept his mouth shut (and her's open! FILLED!).
                          Fixt for you
                          Originally posted by stevo
                          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                          X