Wall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wall

one place to talk about it. we knew mexico wasn't gonna pay for it.

we knew this would happen. so now we are paying $4,100,000,000 to build this wall, which in many area's is a fence.

One of the central themes of Donald Trump’s presidential campaign was to not only build a border wall, but to make Mexico pay for it. The claim didn’t just become an applause line for Trump on the campaign trail, it was a call-and-response rallying cry.

But the Trump budget proposals revealed late Wednesday include $4.1 billion for the wall. Reuters reported that Trump was asking for $1.5 billion for the current fiscal year and another $2.6 billion for the 2018 budget year, which begins Oct. 1.

The money will come from U.S. taxpayers and not Mexico, which has made it clear that it’s not paying for the wall.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

over/under every brick has a trump, inc. stamp on it?
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I'm ok with it, just as long as my money doesn't go to those Flint assholes!

Comment

Anyone that ever thought Trump literally meant that Mexico was going to actually write a check for the wall is an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
          Anyone that ever thought Trump literally meant that Mexico was going to actually write a check for the wall is an idiot.
          There are a lot of idiots out there....

But out of all the things that the Fed-Gov SHOULD be paying for, Border Enforcement (Wall\Border Patrol\Drones\Aircraft\Cameras) IS one of them.

Comment

ummmmm...

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

No sound at work, but what's racist about chanting build that wall?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                No sound at work, but what's racist about chanting build that wall?
                White people said it and that's automatically racist. Don't you watch CNN?

Comment

Much better (i.e. common sense) expenditure of American taxpayer money than the 1.5 billion or so that obammy donated to Iran and Hamas.

Comment

So you're saying we spend 4.1B, once, to save 100B annually.

Okay, you convinced me.
                    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

White people said it and that's automatically racist. Don't you watch CNN?
                      That's a big negative.

Naynay, you do know illegal immigrants are not a race, right?

Comment

i realize we are all anchor babies
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

You day drinking?

Comment

But they will pay for it. When US money is staying stateside inside of going into illegal immigrants pocket and then across the border, Mexico pays for it. When there are less illegal immigrants being supported by tax dollars, Mexico pays for it. Basically, any money that stays in the US or isn't spent supporting illegal immigrants is a dollar that they're "paying" in my opinion. I'm all for the wall and secure borders with my dollars, especially if we're cutting money to arts and crafts and many other programs.

If someone wants to support many of the organizations that get tax dollars, then let them right a check. I have a ton of groups that I support including one in a foreign country. That's my choice and my check beyond my tax dollars. That's how all groups should be including NPR, PBS, etc.

Comment

It is refreshing to see democrats worried about spending after eight years of their God running the national debt up to almost $20T.

Then again they are crying because Trump wants to cut federal funding to PBS and the National Endowment for the Arts. Who will make all those statues of Jesus out of dog shit that we all need every day?

This thing is like when the leftists all of a sudden get concerned about veterans. The cost thing is nothing but a convenient bullshit talking point to further their agenda. They don't give a fuck about fiscal policy, the national debt or any of that other stuff, all they care about is getting as many Mexicans here as they can so they can attempt to buy votes.
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                              X