Mini-tubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    Yep, Mine was there yesterday. In time I guess.

Comment

• Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• you're not going out the hood.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          you're not going out the hood.
          He's going out the hood
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
            He's going out the hood
            I just told him he wasnt.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Can you imagine how badass that fucker will be shooting flames out of the hood? Ya, it's going to happen.
              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• no

Comment

• Comment

• Rewire the car I thought, it'll be easy I thought

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Hardest part imho. Especially making it look nice.

Comment

• Long time, a few updates.

I put 18x10's with 255/40's on the front, shaved the cowl panel, shaved the brake ducts, added Eleanwhore hood scoop, LED headlights, LED switchback marker lights, oil baffle, routed intercooler pipes and started knocking out body work in preps to paint it soon. I have the car 90% wired and will continue to work on that as I figure out the different accessories and final locations for items. I also picked up a 3k stall converter for the 4r70w and am swapping the Microsquirt trans controller for a US Shift piece. I just ordered a Mustangs to Fear 1 piece "upper nose" (headlight/grill panel) because my headlight buckets are busted up beyond repair. Anyways, on to the pics

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Looks bad ass man! Stance is great. 18's are hard to pull off right on 65-66's and this thing is perfect. The blue with gold accents is just right too.

Can't say I'm a huge fan of that hood bump, but you know, not my car, so ignore me.

Comment

• Looking like you are getting closer. Engine bay looks great. I'm glad you went back to 3.5" DP.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Late update:

I've been working on the body work. I got the cowl shaved, fixing the poor fiting hood scoop, 1 piece MTF upper nose, shaved off the brake ducts in the Shelby valance and I also cut off the fabricated spoiler and went back to stock but am molding in the end caps. I just couldn't get the spoiler to body work out like I wanted so off with its head!

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Recent update:

I didn't get as much done over the holiday as I had planned. I took on some side work from a body shop, made some serious home repairs (water heater died, toilet died, stove replacement), built cabinet doors for my work bench and to top it off I was sick the whole time with a cold. None the less I still tried to get as much done on the car as possible. I got the passenger door correctly fitted and body worked, the quarter panel end caps blended in (along with some rust repair), added 1/4" rod to the bumper to fill in the cap and body worked it, trunk lid shaved and fitted properly as well as filling in the caps to be uniform, and then I started working on the driver's door as it fit as badly as the passenger door did. I'll need to come back and do some welding and grinding on the door seam before body working any.

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Working...
                                X