Deer kill from yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deer kill from yesterday

Youtube deleted the other video for being too graphic. Lol. Let's see what they do on this one.

Last edited by Chili; 10-14-2018, 05:40 PM. Reason: Embed help...

nice take. This rain has been screwing with my deer and hogs. And it's supposed to rain some more Friday so they'll likely not be on the move this weekend either.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
      nice take. This rain has been screwing with my deer and hogs. And it's supposed to rain some more Friday so they'll likely not be on the move this weekend either.
      Thank ya sir.
      Yeah since the river across the road has flooded it's running all the animals everywhere. I did see about 10 red deer yesterday

Comment

Rather have elk meat

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
          Thank ya sir.
          Yeah since the river across the road has flooded it's running all the animals everywhere. I did see about 10 red deer yesterday
          Free range? If you need some help clearing some out, gimme a hollar

Comment

Where did you hit him? Typical double-lung or heart hit and they'll run just a bit... spine shot will drop them with front legs still kicking...

But that fucker looked like the Curly from the Three Stooges

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
              Where did you hit him?
              I hit her heart and lungs.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                Free range? If you need some help clearing some out, gimme a hollar
                Yesterdays sit I had 10 does come up and they were skirting the feeder and then the old one blew at me and that caused them all to keep their distance just out of bow range and went and gathered up by my other stand.

My wife called right at last shooting light and as I got up to get out of the stand and climb down the ladder. I seen a huge body deer STEP over the bobwire fence. I hoppes back up in the stand and kept looking at it wishing it would come to the feeder trying to figure out what it was and the it ROARED and sent chills down my body! But that some bitch just kept walking right down the fence line. It's been raining all day and ive been cutting up meat so haven't had time to go check that camera. I did check my camera by the house and had that AXIS I've been chasing on it. He is just a little guy he might have 12" antlers but I'd sure take him. That stuff is the best tasting meat I've ever had.

Comment

I hit her heart and lungs.
                  I'll be up near Chillicothe, TX in a couple days - hoping I have to track about as far as you did

Comment

I'll be up near Chillicothe, TX in a couple days - hoping I have to track about as far as you did
                    Good luck to ya! Bow or gun?

Comment

Good luck to ya! Bow or gun?
                      Bow.

Comment

Can you hunt deer with a gun this early?

Comment

Bow.
                          Hellyeah!
                          Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          Can you hunt deer with a gun this early?
                          The 27th is youth weekend and the following weekend is general season. You can shoot exotic deer day or night with whatever you want all year long

Comment

Hellyeah!

The 27th is youth weekend and the following weekend is general season. You can shoot exotic deer day or night with whatever you want all year long
                            I try to stay away from deer of the poles.

Comment

Working...
                            X