Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
    Its a TV show...
    Is that why the clowns from Discovery added what sounded like Indy car engine sounds to the race between Monza and Dave? I got a good laugh from that.

I agree about they need to show a single continuous shot of the race rather than six different views for 35 seconds from a 5 second race. Either way its watchable, and I will continue to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
      You don't make 14000000000hp though.
      I can only dream of making that.

Comment

• Originally posted by 582nova View Post
        I can only dream of making that.
        I only dream of making half that

Comment

• I was hoping to see Chuck's 8 sec civic race instead of his mustang. As if there needed to be more domestics on there.
          Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
            I only dream of making half that
            You don't have the right tuner!

Comment

you don't have the right tuner!
              lol.
              2004 Cobra
              www.boostedgt.com
              www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

You don't have the right tuner!
                What you mean Bro!? he rides with me till it's right. Best tuna in the world bro

Comment

Maybe if we all save our lunch money we can go to Oklahoma more this year! Since you can't get a race around here. To race around here you have to give everyone land plus more.
                  ... and the wiggle, and have to hit the brakes three times before we cross the finish line, etc. etc. lol im sure im missing a few things but you know the deal

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
                    What you mean Bro!? he rides with me till it's right. Best tuna in the world bro
                    Sorry Bro didn't know! Say Bro I can't wait till we get our flat bill Boosted hats and can wear them a little sideways Bro!

Comment

Sorry Bro didn't know! Say Bro I can't wait till we get our flat bill Boosted hats and can wear them a little sideways Bro!
                      They'll make us do wheelies to tha 330' mark bro. I can't wait!!

Comment

• Bro's, good episode. The Sonoma is gonna drag the nova.
                        Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
                          Bro's, good episode. The Sonoma is gonna drag the nova.
                          That truck is FAST and will catch alot of people off guard.
                          2004 Cobra
                          www.boostedgt.com
                          www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• Originally posted by StangTamer View Post
                            I think the show is great. The cop scenes seemed staged but that is for ratings. I am just glad there aren't any imports on it. It is about time someone put some decent cars on a show....even if there aren't any Pontiacs. : ) I was watching all of the episodes from my hospital bed and heard the phone call from Texas with BoostedGT on it. I was wondering if it was the same BoostedGT on here. I'm sure there will be more guys from Texas getting there grudge on. There is only so much you can race the same people before it starts getting old.
                            I also enjoy the show...however the previews show that there are about to follow the "reality TV norm" and introduce a bunch of annoying drama to the show. If that's true...it will turn me off on it. Just keep showing them tuning on the cars and racing. Leave the BS drama out of it.
                            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• Mustang289, Its a television show made by discovery. There is going to be bs drama.

As far as being around a group of people who own hot rods there is usually always some bs drama.

Hell i for one didnt think you would ever get a show about drag racing. I need to write discovery and bring them along with me in my tractor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                                Mustang289, Its a television show made by discovery. There is going to be bs drama.

As far as being around a group of people who own hot rods there is usually always some bs drama.

Hell i for one didnt think you would ever get a show about drag racing. I need to write discovery and bring them along with me in my tractor.
                                I think they could have a good show without the drama. Fast and Loud does not have drama... just a bunch of goofy bastards with sarcastic attitudes. That show seems to be doing really well.

Hmm...wonder if they would do a show about ATV racing lol.
                                www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Working...
                                X