This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
    I don't even care enough to go look. I find it funny you care enough to look for mine though.
    I haven't looked for shit on you, homie. You're still quite funny, though. It's entertaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
      and for the record, i dont hate or dislike anyone on this site, i consider you all like brothers of mine, its just funny seeing how riled up some will get, and the double standards of this website make me giggle!

and also for the record, I am still holding back the PM's i receive. I dont want to get too personal, but Al, quite a few of your fans stab you in the back through PM and just want me to be the front man to air the shit. Brian, i can't say the same, I dont think you have any friends.
      The only one here who keeps championing my pristine image is you, I can't for the life of me figure out why you keep doing that. But, you are not the only one who has a few interesting PMs from supposed friends.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

who is matt? the cop? why does he call you arnold?
        That's the name he used when he sold fake dope to Matt.

Comment

• I think FT is in the Guiness Book of World Records. Surely he holds the record for the world's smallest cock.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Keep on keeping on. I never bring up anything to do with money. It's always someone else talking shit. When someone wants to run their mouth I'll put them in their place, but the coward bastards always side step the issue.

Also I've always said it's not what you make it's what you save. So claiming I only make 40k a year is a huge pat on my back because I save a shit load with our pensions, 401k, IRAs, mutual funds, and cold hard cash.
            Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
            Big deal. You want to see bank statements. I can back my shit up.
            How long until you back it up? Or are you going to deflect to yet another "No you go first" tactic?

Comment

who is matt? the cop? why does he call you arnold?

Probably because I'm as physically imposing as Arnold Schwarzenegger. Or maybe he would like to post up why.

Comment

• allan, i have been talking shit to you since 1999. dont act surprised that i havent ever stopped. If you and your cronies want to play tee ball with my head then rest assured one of us is not going home to our children, and one of us will be going away for a long, long time.

I am over here giggling, i know you probably had to reapply your antiperspirant because your mob tacticts have been exposed.

and to leah, I was around before this website was a website. some people haven't changed, and it will stay that way. yes, i'm the pot. there's a few kettles.

Lock this thread now. I found a house. THX
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• What I want to know is:

Where did you get that cowskin rug?
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

That's the name he used when he sold fake dope to Matt.

Where are the bank statements? I really want to see them. Where did you get that cowskin rug?

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
                      What I want to know is:

Where did you get that cowskin rug?

lol, shithead.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        Where are the bank statements? I really want to see them. Where did you get that cowskin rug?
                        I find it ironic that he has no problems saying how much he was making "way back in the day" but deflects when challenged about what he made last year...

"Back your shit up"

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                          I find it ironic that he has no problems saying how much he was making "way back in the day" but deflects when challenged about what he made last year...

"Back your shit up"

He must be a liar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post

"Back your shit up"
                            What's it worth to you?

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              He must be a liar.
                              Clearly, and also insecure

Comment

Lock this thread now. I found a house. THX
                                Not a fucking chance.
                                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Working...
                                X