This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
    Just to make a great title for the thread, with both your names in it all of the people you named and then some would be attracted to it like bugs to a zapper.

I'm going to go make it in the smack forum now.
    i dont go that far down, in my browser the armory is the last sub forum i see. I even forget that the motorcycle forum exists.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
      What's it worth to you?
      Lmfao. "I'll do it, I'll gladly do it, trust me I can do it" ... What's it worth to you for me to do it?
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
        and im ok with that.

also, no need to quote me everytime, i have noticed that you have avoided everyone else who is asking about the world series you won. I know you are only replying to me because you feel you have the upper hand. You are doing a great job of trolling, without being labeled as a troll. I champion your pristine image kind sir!
        I would buy that if you didn't cry about it so often. Quoted just for you
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• so you got wi-fi out there on the boat?
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
            Sooooo, has it been disclosed as to why Al made a homerun on SSJunk?
            .?
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

so you got wi-fi out there on the boat?
              No, I am still on the helicopter.
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

• when you land, knock one out the park for us, champ!

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

when you land, knock one out the park for us, champ!

Already did, didn't you see the stock market today?

Comment

• FREIGHT TRAIN! COW SKIN RUG!!!! WHERE'D YOU GET IT??!?!

aaaa
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      you like me, admit it
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                        FREIGHT TRAIN! COW SKIN RUG!!!! WHERE'D YOU GET IT??!?!
                        I've made this the first topic of the new thread!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          Today was a good day...

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                            Lmfao. "I'll do it, I'll gladly do it, trust me I can do it" ... What's it worth to you for me to do it?
                            Come on you think I'm just going to waste it. It's going to be so much funnier to demoralize one of the so called heavy hitters on the board. Pun intended. I don't see what guys are scared of. Just ask Roscoe and Al. I'm a broke dick union worker that doesn't have a penny to his name, but no one wants to make a bet.... It's always funny to hear the old I made a killing in the stock market today line. No body ever says I made xx in the market today it's always A KILLING. My all time favorite is no one ever loses money on the stock market especially on the internet. You never hear of the guy saying holly shit I lost my ass.

Comment

and also for the record, I am still holding back the PM's i receive. I dont want to get too personal, but Al, quite a few of your fans stab you in the back through PM and just want me to be the front man to air the shit. Brian, i can't say the same, I dont think you have any friends.
                              LOL Shanaynay. You sure are trying hard. I mean using such grossly dated defense tactics from like, the mid 90's? I mean the only thing left to fulfill this Chris Rock stereotype you are representing is to throw down what a lyrical genius you are.
                              PM's and YB links... Watch out for this motherfucker dropping knowledge and shit!

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                                Come on you think I'm just going to waste it. It's going to be so much funnier to demoralize one of the so called heavy hitters on the board. Pun intended. I don't see what guys are scared of. Just ask Roscoe and Al. I'm a broke dick union worker that doesn't have a penny to his name, but no one wants to make a bet.... It's always funny to hear the old I made a killing in the stock market today line. No body ever says I made xx in the market today it's always A KILLING. My all time favorite is no one ever loses money on the stock market especially on the internet. You never hear of the guy saying holly shit I lost my ass.
                                I believe Al accepted your bet, on his quarterly bonus being larger than your savings account. You're the one that was too scared to post it up after he accepted.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X