X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
    It's oh, so quiet...
    Yeah, yesterday was his only day off this week. He's now pulling 6 straight 18 hour days... Hopefully we can do this again next week!

Comment

• lmao @ the TAGS.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• I don't know how I missed this thread, but I read the whole damn thing last night. Absolutely beautiful.

Comment

It's oh, so quiet...
          I will not let this go to waste.

Comment

• I was going to post the music video but it was a pita on my phone, so I settled.

Comment

I was going to post the music video but it was a pita on my phone, so I settled.
              You should get a better job so you can afford a more capable phone. Just sayin'

CHOOOOOOOCHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

• Hey fag train, I know you have been on. Wheres the pics?

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                  Hey fag train, I know you have been on. Wheres the pics?
                  Sorry been busy at your mom's house. What can I help you with?

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                    Sorry been busy at your mom's house. What can I help you with?
                    Some pics of your fat ass cow wife.
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                      Spread eagle on that sweet ass rug?

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                        BANG!

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Either this thread, or the one in the Smack needs to take off.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                            That's wrong to talk trash about somebody's old lady.

god bless.
                            ???
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                              Come on Al. I mean if you bonus 150k+ a year your salary must be at least 300k. Plus I heard your wife makes more than you. So if you ain't living in a 500k plus house you're slumming it.
                              Wow a job that pays out 50% bonus-sign me up. More likely 10% to 20% on the high end of base

Comment

• Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                                Wow a job that pays out 50% bonus-sign me up. More likely 10% to 20% on the high end of base
                                Wrong - with many high level investment jobs, the majority of comp is bonus. My boss got bonuses that were 3x his base.
                                Originally posted by davbrucas
                                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                                X