Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does that count for the guy who delivers mail?
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
      does that count for the guy who delivers mail?
      Sorry, even that mail guy has to pass a background check.
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post

lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          i've never not passed one..
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
            You can never fail a test if you don't ever take one!
            Originally posted by Buzzo
            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
              Sorry been busy at your mom's house. What can I help you with?
              Originally posted by naynay View Post
              You've never applied for a direct job requiring a clearance. Being a contractor doesn't count
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• FWIW, I've passed 7yr postal background checks!
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Sorry been busy at your mom's house. What can I help you with?
                  Read my post a page or two back. Lets see you and your wife and "compare" who wins in a category that really matters. Pussy.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                    You've never applied for a direct job requiring a clearance. Being a contractor doesn't count
                    maybe not, but you arent getting into any semiconductors without passing one
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                      read my post a page or two back. Lets see you and your wife and "compare" who wins in a category that really matters. Pussy.
                      moooomoooo!!!
                      Originally posted by Buzzo
                      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Read my post a page or two back. Lets see you and your wife and "compare" who wins in a category that really matters. Pussy.

LOL stop getting your info from the guy who works the parts counter. My wife has never had knee problems. Taliwhacker is so full of shit. I don't work 120hrs a week. That's against the law. Last month I only worked 148hrs, but keep taking everything he says as gospel. Also your wrong buddy. I always beat up little fucks like you. Would you like my address? So post up the pics of your wife. Don't be a pussy.

Comment

LOL stop getting your info from the guy who works the parts counter. My wife has never had knee problems. Taliwhacker is so full of shit. I don't work 120hrs a week. That's against the law. Last month I only worked 148hrs, but keep taking everything he says as gospel. Also your wrong buddy. I always beat up little fucks like you. Would you like my address? So post up the pics of your wife. Don't be a pussy.
                          I said pics of YOU and your wife. You will back down as I expected. Pussy. Oh and yes I would like your address.

Oh and BTW I have posted my wife before. My wife's T&A has been posted several times over the years here and there. I'll post new ones if you nut up but I doubt you will because fags like you are always all talk.

For real you two have a combined total weight of what 450-500lbs?
                          Last edited by inline 6; 04-14-2013, 10:01 PM.

Comment

I said pics of YOU and your wife. You will back down as I expected. Pussy. Oh and yes I would like your address.

Oh and BTW I have posted my wife before. My wife's T&A has been posted several times over the years here and there. I'll post new ones if you nut up but I doubt you will.
                            Backing down bitch please. Pm me your num then. Your the one thats talking about wifes so lets see yours. Mine's been posted before. I even got Fred's seal of approval.

Comment

• Dont let tailsman's mouth write checks your ass cant cash.

Comment

Backing down bitch please. Pm me your num then. Your the one thats talking about wifes so lets see yours. Mine's been posted before. I even got Fred's seal of approval.
                                I hope you are not serious about that. Fred would literally fuck anything in the ass.

It's the same old tired ass story with you. Someone calls your pussy ass out and you respond with more request. I told you the deal so either nut up or bow out and go fuck yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X