This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• I'm confused. Why wouldn't you just say she was a cheerleader to begin with? Why would you lie about something with such a simple explanation? Are you lying more, trying to cover something else up? What else have you been lying about, FreightTrain? And most importantly, where can I get one of those cow skin rugs?

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
        Keep grasping. She had knee surgery 10 years ago while she was a cheer leader and played volleyball.
        Nobody is grasping. You lied, you got called on it. Two knee surgeries, and two hip surgeries.

I like how you completely tried to skirt and deflect the lying. Not surprised, however.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Don't worry about me I get paid wether I work or don't. It's great being union.
          LOL, ok, baller... Funny thing is so do I! What an amazing concept. Only I get this beautiful thing called "commission" on top of my "salary".

<-- not union

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Uhh, so does everyone who is salary..
            Yea you're pretty good at strecthing that 35k a year. So if you're so smart why don't you read a book or take a class. With your hate for life you've got middle management written all over you. Or do you just not want to give up the weed.

Ps sorry but you're going to have to get some work done today. I'm headed to the lake. Have fun changing out batteries today.

Comment

Ps sorry but you're going to have to get some work done today. I'm headed to the lake. Have fun changing out batteries today.
              Hope you big fat whale of a wife doesn't break through the boat and sink it.
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                If so, he can climb on her and float to shore.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                  CHOO$$ CHOOOO£££££££!!!!!

See what I did there? It has a dual meaning!! I kill me...

Comment

Yea you're pretty good at strecthing that 35k a year. So if you're so smart why don't you read a book or take a class. With your hate for life you've got middle management written all over you. Or do you just not want to give up the weed.

Enjoy

Comment

I read all the time and have taken classes as recently as last Summer II. What was the last book you read? How many college hours do you have? 35k a year and I still don't need to lie on the Internet to make myself feel better about my wasted life. This thread would make a great after school special.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        I read all the time and have taken classes as recently as last Summer II. What was the last book you read? How many college hours do you have? 35k a year and I still don't need to lie on the Internet to make myself feel better about my wasted life. This thread would make a great after school special.
                        See, that's the irony of it. All he can do is belittle those about their income... Pathetic.

Now FT, post pics of this cheerleader wife of your's... unless you're ashamed....

Comment

• "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                            See, that's the irony of it. All he can do is belittle those about their income... Pathetic.

Now FT, post pics of this cheerleader wife of your's... unless you're ashamed....

Why would he be ashamed? Even Fred said he would fuck her, and we ALL know what a picky assfucker Fred is.

Comment

• It's a shame the pcitures have been deleted.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                http://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/show...hlight=wedding

It's a shame the pcitures have been deleted.
                                After reading the description, I mildly remember that thread... At least they were posted at one point...

Comment

Working...
                                X