Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    20 pages of infamy.
    any GP residents? The wife and i are looking to go a little further out of town. We've been spending a lot of time the last few years around Joe pool lake, either at the city park or the state park. We've become rather fond of the area. Anyone who lives out there with children what are some of the better schools? I like the

Comment

TeamJacob?
      2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
      2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

Originally posted by BigTitan21 View Post
        TeamJacob?
        I never really thought he was that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          i used to work with a guy named Todd. I started calling him Cod because i thought it was funny. they everyone started calling him Cod. then he quit.

god bless.
          You have a job?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
            You have a job?
            Being a dad is a full time job.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
              Had.
              Nice catch, choo$$$chooooo$$$$$ Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                Nice catch, choo$$$chooooo$$$$$ Jr.
                Shiii I wish I could have me a shooga momma....

I wanna retire like Elvis and, to a lesser extent, Armbar Steve.
                Last edited by sc281; 04-30-2013, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  20 pages of infamy.
                  be back in a while....

Comment

How's it gonna be....
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

You guys are a bunch of bullies.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        You guys are a bunch of bullies.
                        shut the fuck up, Alice.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          shut the fuck up, Alice.
                          I'm not saying it Isnt funny, because it is.

Just pointing out the obvious.

Comment

Last Activity: 04-23-2013 01:34 AM

He still checks in; his butthole is just still a bit too sore to make any new posts...yet.

Comment

Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
                              Last Activity: 04-23-2013 01:34 AM

He still checks in; his butthole is just still a bit too sore to make any new posts...yet.

Bitch please it's called tired of arguing with the same 3 clowns over the same bullshit in perfect Dfwmustangs fashion. That is talk a ton of shit, but don't offer up any proof how your situation or knowledge is better and always deflect when questions get asked your way. That's why the best comebacks these clowns can make is a cowskin rug. What's funny is they never post what they got because they don't have shit. Same goes for people in real life. Anytime they come across someone that does the right thing and makes the right decisions their first instinct is to talk shit so they feel better about themselves.

That's why they posted pictures of my house and claimed it was a shack, but didn't post pictures of their houses or where they lived when they were 23 years old. Probably because it was some crappy apartment. I don't know of anyone personally where the first house they ever bought was 300k plus. It takes time and several upgrades for most people to afford that kind of house. I'll be there on the second go around. Unlike most of my fellow Amerians I actually have equity in my home. Currently between 30k and 40k. Thanks to my 11 year mortgage at 2.55% when I sell it sometime next year I'll cash out over 50k thank you very much.

I also have ZERO credit card debt and Zero Student loan debt. My wifes car is 2 1/2 years old and is paid for. I haven't made a bone head move when it comes to money in over a decade. Between my wife and I we have 3 pensions, 2 401ks, an IRA, and several other investments. Not to mention my bank roll is bigger than what most people make in a year. See it's easy to save money in 401ks, pensions, IRA's ect that money gets set before you ever see it. It takes hard fucking work, determination, and a shit ton of self control to save $1 after taxes,bills, and all other expenses. Now multiply that $1 by 50,000, 60,000, or even 70,000 and maybe then you'll start to enter my world. Of course the shit talkers will say 50k,60k, or even 70k isn't alot of money. Which in truth it isn't alot in the grand scheme of things, but it's a whole fucking lot more than the average American will ever see in their life at one time. But this is DFWstangs where everone lives in a 500k house and has a boat in the slip at the lake and makes 750k a year.

I'm sure the shit talkers will have a hay day with this, but I'm done going back and forth with them because as you will notice they won't post up what they got.

Here is some light reading. It's not a pretty thing to retire broke.

Hundreds of thousands of Americans are estimated to be too broke to afford the cost of filing for bankruptcy this year, according to the National Bureau of Economic Research.

Comment

I'll be damned.
                                Last edited by BERNIE MOSFET; 05-01-2013, 01:20 PM.
                                Men have become the tools of their tools.
                                -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                                X