X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch about 5 min in

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
      buy a shotgun. your neighbors will appreciate it.
      An AR is not the weapon you want for defense, nor do I foresee a reason to have mags loaded for it. I keep some mags in an ammo box with loose rounds that i can get to in a pinch if need be, but I keep a 12ga with #3 buckshot handy, a .40 S&W bedside, and a 9mm stashed elsewhere. If something arises that I need one of my AR's to 'defend' myself, I'll know of it well ahead of time.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
        An AR is not the weapon you want for defense, nor do I foresee a reason to have mags loaded for it. I keep some mags in an ammo box with loose rounds that i can get to in a pinch if need be, but I keep a 12ga with #3 buckshot handy, a .40 S&W bedside, and a 9mm stashed elsewhere. If something arises that I need one of my AR's to 'defend' myself, I'll know of it well ahead of time.
        If the zombies have overtaken your AR storage location though, you're screwed.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I have my M2HB on its M3 tripod pointed in the general direction of my front door with the T&E unlatched so I can sweep the hallway.

Should I switch from M33 ball to Hornady A-MAX?
          Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Flame thrower is the only way to go for home defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
              Flame thrower is the only way to go for home defense.
              Wasp spray and a lighter?

Comment

Aquanet

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                  If the zombies have overtaken your AR storage location though, you're screwed.
                  Machete, bro! Maybe I should hang a sword on the wall in every room though just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                    Machete, bro! Maybe I should hang a sword on the wall in every room though just in case.
                    Good call or a fire poker. Solid plan. Going to amend mine.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

You guys are all idiots. The obvious choice for home defense is the Taurus Judge.
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Just the mere consideration of an AR15 for home defense renders this entire thread absurd.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

But he wants to feel tactical when sweeping his house for threats. Can't be very tactical with a fire poker.

Comment

Is this guy a member of Open Carry Texas? This is how sane gun owners get included with the crazies.

Comment

Nope, got a gun, it needs ammo, what is good? Not a hard concept and the answer for me is Federal GM223M

Like the way y'all think, hey I need to use my ar, let me run down to wally world, grab whatever they have and I'm good.

Comment

You specifically asked for home defense ammo...that's why they're bagging on you. If you asked for good ar ammo...that's a different story...but you may still catch shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X