John Brennan - former CIA director

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Brennan - former CIA director

For those that don't follow our president on Twitter he's directly quoting Dan Bongino today.

“John Brennan is panicking. He has disgraced himself, he has disgraced the Country, he has disgraced the entire Intelligence Community. He is the one man who is largely responsible for the destruction of American’s faith in the Intelligence Community and in some people at the top of the FBI. Brennan started this entire debacle about President Trump. We now know that Brennan had detailed knowledge of the (phony) Dossier...he knows about the Dossier, he denies knowledge of the Dossier, he briefs the Gang of 8 on the Hill about the Dossier, which they then used to start an investigation about Trump. It is that simple. This guy is the genesis of this whole Debacle. This was a Political hit job, this was not an Intelligence Investigation. Brennan has disgraced himself, he’s worried about staying out of Jail.” Dan Bongino

It gets pretty interesting if you look at the history of Al Qaeda and compare it to Brennan's career. He was the deputy executive director of the CIA on 9/11 but from 96-99 he was the chief of station for Saudi Arabia. Which is when the Bandar Bin Sultan (Saudi Arabia's ambassador to the US at the time) started sending money to the 9/11 hijackers. I'm not saying Brennan was in on it but if he didn't know something he was completely incompetent.

narrator: he was

Comment

Comment

Brennan is FUCKED.. I just hope they have Strzok and Ohr in safe places so they dont end up like Seth Rich. These folks are getting desperate now as the flame gets higher..
        GREAT read here:
        [Read To End] Former CIA Director John Brennan took to twitter today in response to President Trump’s notification of a formal intent to request DOJ review of politicization of the United States intelligence apparatus: Brennan Tweet Link – Hi John ! Interesting choice and timing… then again, not unexpected: “A nation can survive its fools, […]

Comment

Also note that McMaster and Rogers both retired from the military this month. That and as of May 4th (when Rogers retired) the United States Cyber Command is now under the DOD as a unified command instead of being part of the NSA.

Comment

Looks like Caputo is saying there was other agencies that tried to infiltrate the campaign https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ing-interview/
            ... Getting more interesting by the hour.. Fuse was lit, lets watch the fun
            Last edited by dcs13; 05-22-2018, 12:29 PM. Reason: added

Comment

To me it’s really interesting to see how bad the dems want to impeach trump. It’s very telling. The dems are so corrupt and ends justify the means oriented they will literally murder, lie, cheat and steal for their causes. The more information is uncovered the more likely it is the voters will catch on. That would result in a total stoppage of globalism and communism which cannot be tolerated. If people really get “woke” instead of just claiming it, the Democratic Party is finished in this country.

Comment

Honestly, I think a significant majority of republicans and democrats are so entrenched in their beliefs that they will never switch sides. Think of conversations you've had, articles you've read, etc. where the person on the other side of the aisle had every justification in their mind to explain away your line of thinking.

There are countless millions of people in this country that think Bernie Sanders would be an excellent president. Or Hillary Clinton for that matter. And don't you dare try and tell them otherwise. Facts be damned!

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                  That would result in a total stoppage of globalism and communism which cannot be tolerated. If people really get “woke” instead of just claiming it, the Democratic Party is finished in this country.
                  As the dumbderp old folks continue to die off, and more and more of the population are internet users, you'll see that. Lot of older people can use it but they suck at it. And then they still go guzzle whatever is coming out of the MSM's phallus. Polls show teens barely watch any TV. Maybe some but why would they, when they've got it all right at their fingertips whenever they want
                  WH

Comment

TX 92 NOTCH is correct. Both sides are so close minded to the other way of thinking that Trump could release all the evidence all at once showing and proving the entire democratic party is guilty of treason and the Democratic voters wouldn't believe it.
                    Originally posted by Marisa
                    we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                      TX 92 NOTCH is correct. Both sides are so close minded to the other way of thinking that Trump could release all the evidence all at once showing and proving the entire democratic party is guilty of treason and the Democratic voters wouldn't believe it.
                      I don't know. I used to think that, but I have seen so many people wake up the last few years and switch over to our side. There are plenty of ignorant people that don't know any better simply because they only listen to mainstream media, but the truth is getting out there now. Then there are the leftist that you are talking about. They will go down in flames with the Hildaburg before they vote for Trump.

Comment

Candace Owens was a liberal, as well as Dave Rubin, many others as well. I can't name a single that went the other way, but I'm sure there are.

It's more than just red or blue these days, and our thoughts are more complex than Republican or Democrat.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                          Candace Owens was a liberal, as well as Dave Rubin, many others as well. I can't name a single that went the other way, but I'm sure there are.

It's more than just red or blue these days, and our thoughts are more complex than Republican or Democrat.
                          John McCain?

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                            John McCain?
                            Deepstate members notwithstanding

Jeff Flake, too I guess.... meh

maybe there are a few after all

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                              Deepstate members notwithstanding

Jeff Flake, too I guess.... meh

maybe there are a few after all
                              If we are talking about celebrities that have influence Mark Cuban. That Morning Joe clown as well but I think he's pretty deep state seeing as how his girlfriend's dad pretty much started the thing.

Zbigniew Brzezinski btw in case someone didn't know who Mika's dad was. The national security adviser for one of the worst presidential administrations in history. Carter wasn't actively trying to destroy our country but I think Mika's dad might have been.

Comment

Working...
                              X