Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big dog is 200lbs... smaller dog is 150lbs

Comment

• Here's our 2 big ladies playing... The fawn is 8mo old now and has caught up with Harley.

Comment

• My Rottie Kaci and three of my cats. Barn cat is Sweets, white one is Mickey, and the black one is Leo.

Comment

• Tyson(tan / 2yr old ) & Chance(white & brown /4yr old)

This was before he ate my nephew..............

This is where Chance was so dangerous that i allowed him to run around attack over 100 dogs / people at The Cotton Bowl.
          Last edited by unkoricky; 01-27-2012, 08:05 AM.
          Originally posted by 03trubluGT
          Your opinion is what sucks.
          You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

• Chewie (passed away after 16 years):

Tashi (a 10 year old rescue we adopted after Chewie passed away):

Comment

• Some of you may remember the GS that was posted up a few weeks ago in the BP looking for a home, well meet Jessi:

Comment

• Who makes those awesome looking armchairs.... [drool]

Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                Baja-Bob.com

Comment

• Bumping for some new pics of Watson. It's amazing what a couple months can do to a puppy.

This is Christmas (2 months old, ~15 lbs) to now (almost 5 months old, ~40 lbs)

Comment

• Very cool Jedi!! I too have an adopted GS in post 104, but here's a couple recent shots.

This squirrel was trying to steal my flat screen....and got caught flat footed. I know she's not that fast but she can pull some stealthy shit, especially at night, she's a ninja.

Comment

• Good looking GSs there Jedi and Dave. Here is my GS/Black Lab mix. She was about 7 months old in this pic (taken end of December). I need to get some current pics, but she hasn't changed much except maybe a little taller.

كافر

Originally posted by sc281
                      Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
                      Originally posted by Trick Pony
                      ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

• Runner
                        Arctic White German Shepherd

He lives in Montana with my parents. He's been running around in the snow for too long, and it's too hot for him down here. That dog will run off mountain lions, bears, and wolves like a boss. The other sexy beast next to him is me.

.223 > 911

Comment

• Couldn't find a thread so I just created one..... Here is my two pups Shelby the Lacy dog & Lucy the mutt! She is Rowt/Lab mix. I just picked up Shelby a couple of weeks ago way out in West Texas for $550 + 8 hour drive total! sheeesh. Great dog though! Shelby Here is the mutt Lucy

Here she is being a shepherd and not letting my youngest nephew go any further up the stairs.

كافر

Originally posted by sc281
                          Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
                          Originally posted by Trick Pony
                          ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

• I hope she was comfortable

Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• My Katrina survivor, Katie the wonder dog

Comment

• My 8 month old Dapple dachsund.. Named Elvis

Elvis and Fredd(3yrsold)

and currently them enjoying me being home during the day for a change

Comment

Working...
                                X