Post pictures of your pets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by black90notch View Post
    Lola my 7 year old boxer. Smartest dog i have ever had.
    My friends boxer got out at around 1 or 2 am after everyone was leaving his new years party. He showed at the front door at 7am. LOL
    Originally posted by 03trubluGT
    Your opinion is what sucks.
    You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

• Our bulldog Sally

2012 FX2 ecoboost------2013 Boss 302

Past vehicles: 4 93 cobras, 96 cobra, 99 cobra, 3 03-04 cobras, 8 fox bodies, 3 94-95 gt's, 04 Lighting, SVT contour, 02 Saleen, 2 03 Mach 1's, 02,03,05GT's, 01,08 bullitt, 65 Coupe, 07,11SI, 11 HD f150,06 Silverado SS,07 TBSS, 2012 Boss 302, 2013 GHIG GT

Comment

• Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
        My friends boxer got out at around 1 or 2 am after everyone was leaving his new years party. He showed at the front door at 7am. LOL
        Lol that's bout right
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Not the greatest quality picture but she always moves whenever I'm about to get a good one so I had to move fast. My rescue border collie mix Scully at almost 12 years old. Had her since she was a puppy.

Comment

• Enjoying the top down on the cool twisting roads of New Mexico in my old 99 GT.

Comment

• Action shots!

My mom's poodle got bored with this toy after four years. So my mom asked if Chopper would like it. I said I'd take it and see how long it took him to completely destroy it.

72 seconds, in case you're wondering.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Chopper!

Comment

• Scully!

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Chopper!
                  Hell yeah.

Comment

• lmao, such a cool ass dog. Great pics. You need to bring him over and let him figure out my wood floors!

Comment

• He will scratch the shit out of them! But I don't mind if you don't. I'll have to do it on a weekend that I'm doing something else with him, I don't want to get my interior full of hair just for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                        He will scratch the shit out of them! But I don't mind if you don't. I'll have to do it on a weekend that I'm doing something else with him, I don't want to get my interior full of hair just for that.

Meh, I was thinking more realistically about 2 minutes inside until we can get them to the backyard. LOL When the weather actually stays nice for a few days I'm going to have a few people over with their dogs and we can hang out on my porch.

Comment

• Anybody want a free puppy?

Some douche-bag dropped this little guy off at our gate yesterday.

Serious, if you're interested, PM me.

mardyn

Comment

• Cute
                            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• 114 lbs passed out on the couch

Comment

• Originally posted by mardyn View Post
                                Anybody want a free puppy?

Some douche-bag dropped this little guy off at our gate yesterday.

Serious, if you're interested, PM me.

mardyn
                                Looks like you got yourself a fine guard dog there bud! Seriously, mutts and castoffs just seem to appreciate you more.

Comment

Working...
                                X