• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rip Harley,

nice truck,

maybe new dog for bday??

Comment

My EB was a 4x4, and the MPG improved once it was in the 15K-20K mile range....it was always good for 17-18 mixed/daily driving, and around 20 all hwy. However towing cut into it a lot, and in the last year after I lifted it a little and stepped up to 34" tires, it dropped to an average of 14-15 mixed/daily...never saw over 18 hwy after that.

I drove it from brand new until 45K miles without a single issue. Sold it last summer to get back into a diesel b/c my towing needs changed. No regrets at all owning that truck...it was nice, comfortable, and a great daily.
      70' Chevelle RagTop
      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

This truck is so weird. It has that auto stop/start feature, so when in town and you stop (complete stop), the engine turns off. Release the brake and it starts back up. It is getting around 22+ in town! Highway (went to Midlothian Saturday) we got about 23.5

Got Harley's ashes back, even has a "death certificate", lol. They make a little paw print on some clay too, pretty cool little funeral package I guess. Teared up a little when I took it out of the bag it all came in, miss that little booger!

Comment

Lyn's plaque was signed by Jerry himself! They better win the Super Bowl now for sure, some crazed fan may pay $$$ for this truck, since it is number 1 of 400!

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
            My EB was a 4x4, and the MPG improved once it was in the 15K-20K mile range....it was always good for 17-18 mixed/daily driving, and around 20 all hwy. However towing cut into it a lot, and in the last year after I lifted it a little and stepped up to 34" tires, it dropped to an average of 14-15 mixed/daily...never saw over 18 hwy after that.

I drove it from brand new until 45K miles without a single issue. Sold it last summer to get back into a diesel b/c my towing needs changed. No regrets at all owning that truck...it was nice, comfortable, and a great daily.
            Mine is a 2013 EB Fx4. I drove it off the lot with 13 miles on it or so, and it got a pretty consistent 14mpg with my lead foot. Around 18k it was like someone flipped a switch and I was getting 16mpg pretty regularly without any other changes. 45k I added Bilstien adjustable shocks to the front set to 1.5 inch's to level it out, and added 34's and now I'm back down to 13-14mpg. I can reset the trip meter on the freeway and get 20mpg, but the second I touch the go pedal my mpg's plummet. Ah well, fun to drive, and I haven't had any issues yet.
            DamonH

Comment

Working...
            X