Stolen 68' Camaro - Please Keep an Eye Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen 68' Camaro - Please Keep an Eye Out

Hey Guys - this one belongs to a friend of mine, was stolen from his shop in NRH last night. Please keep your eyes open if you see it pop-up somewhere.....

70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

ROTTEN FUCKERS

Doubt it will get this far north but ..

Comment

That's why I try to keep mine put away. I hate thieves.

Comment

This has been my big reservation in owning a Foxbody again. My coupe was stolen in 2005, and I said back then that I may not ever own another one...well, here we are 12 years later and I suddenly find myself owning 2 of the most frequently thieved Foxes. I love them, but I hate taking either of them anywhere for that reason. Once it happens to you, you never forget!
        70' Chevelle RagTop

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

I haven't looked in a while, but I would assume that tracking devices have got to be pretty affordable option now.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
            I haven't looked in a while, but I would assume that tracking devices have got to be pretty affordable option now.
            You know - I haven't even thought about those since I picked up the Cobras. That is a good suggestion! I'll have to look into it.
            70' Chevelle RagTop

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
              You know - I haven't even thought about those since I picked up the Cobras. That is a good suggestion! I'll have to look into it.
              Hell, I'm sure you can even figure out a way to put a wireless device (plugged into power and hidden somewhere) and "Find My iPhone"

Comment

Just buy a few tiles and stick on or two under each car's carpet or behind a panel.

4 for $70 and they each last a full year, so only have to worry about swapping them annually

This way, you can track where the car is even if they've pulled the battery and gutted the alarm.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                  Just buy a few tiles and stick on or two under each car's carpet or behind a panel.

4 for $70 and they each last a full year, so only have to worry about swapping them annually

This way, you can track where the car is even if they've pulled the battery and gutted the alarm.
                  Perfect.

Comment

Tiles only work within app (bluetooth) distance or by having connectivity to some network (I believe). Using it to find a stolen vehicle is less than ideal because of its tech limitations.

A better solution would be a cheap cell phone that transmits its gps location via sms to an internet based phone number every 3 hours or when contacted with specific msg.

Comment

Looking more into it, I can see the limitation in that. Thanks for pointing it out.

Comment

Dude, lmfao. Why does everyone have to correct your retarded ass on a daily basis?!
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                          Dude, lmfao. Why does everyone have to correct your retarded ass on a daily basis?!
                          Irony.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                            So the idea turned out not to be a 100% proof solution. Sue me.

Ask anyone on here which of our opinions and judgements they'd be more likely to agree with or rely on when making a decision with most matters -dookie logistics and how not to restore a rusted out truck aside.

Don't be too sad when you find out the answer.

Comment

So the idea turned out not to be a 100% proof solution. Sue me.

Ask anyone on here which of our opinions and judgements they'd be more likely to agree with or rely on when making a decision with most matters -dookie logistics and how not to restore a rusted out truck aside.

Don't be too sad when you find out the answer.
                              Is Naynus still "restoring" that truck? I saw it on Facebook the other day and it looked like someone had fished it out of the Trinity river. lol
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                              X