Stolen 68' Camaro - Please Keep an Eye Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    Is Naynus still "restoring" that truck? I saw it on Facebook the other day and it looked like someone had fished it out of the Trinity river. lol
    Don't hate on the patina look!
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Is the guy that owns this named Will?

Comment

His name is Todd. He and his brother own Advantage Autoworks.
        70' Chevelle RagTop
        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Ah ok. I knew a guy in Mansfield years ago with the exact looking Camaro. I thought it was his. Hopefully your friends is found. 😡

Comment

Damn that sucks...that is why I try to not leave my Foxbox unattended...
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Any update?

Comment

This makes me angry. I hate thieves.

Comment

No updates - I doubt this one will ever be seen again. They suspect it was an inside job, either current or former employee...ironic that this happened on a night when the car was parked in an area just outside of camera view, and a place where it isn't normally kept...no one would have known that except for someone familiar with their shop.
                  70' Chevelle RagTop
                  (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Working...
                  X