Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    So you quote my post (which is basically copying it) and complain about me copying/pasting...

Look, if you guys like having your "news" or "political memes/funness" from one source that is just copying/pasting it from another source, cool. Have at it.

I understand how this can be tricky for some of you older folk, or challenged folk who "don't do computers very good."

I consider it settled. Lets get back to partying.
    If it's the exact same thing as Reddit, just let us read it here instead of on Reddit - deal?

Comment

My point is anyone could click this link once a day, and already see everything you're going to post here.

Who the fuck still has sigs turned on?

God damn newbies.

But hey, keep being a weirdo and make hundreds of copy/pasta reposting efforts a day, for 2 fucking years.

Yea, five seconds my ass. 2 fucking years of it.
      Only little bitches worry about what other people are doing.

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
      Svo, would you do us the honor of walking magnus down the aisle? It would mean the world to him.

We're thinking of a June wedding.

But seriously dude, just get over it. Politics is my hobby. I don't bitch about you playing video games.
      His mom and I will not be attending, we are very unhappy with the man he has chosen to marry.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
        I, for one, don't give a flying fuck. I'm not going to reddit. I hate the format. I'll keep reading what sc281 posts and trying to ignore your whiny ass bitching in between.
        This, fuck what magnus has to say. You don't like it stay out of this section.

Comment

So you quote my post (which is basically copying it) and complain about me copying/pasting...

Look, if you guys like having your "news" or "political memes/funness" from one source that is just copying/pasting it from another source, cool. Have at it.

I understand how this can be tricky for some of you older folk, or challenged folk who "don't do computers very good."

I consider it settled. Lets get back to partying.
          I don't know what's going on here, but fuck you!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
              Nathan Phillips, the "Recon Ranger" "Vietnam Vet" who never served in Vietnam and wasn't a "Recon Ranger", but was a fridge mechanic that went awol multiple timers and left the Marines after 4 years at the rank of Private.

This is his story

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post

Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by sc281; 01-23-2019, 01:04 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by sc281; 01-23-2019, 12:41 PM.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X