Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Well guys, I'm transitioning ... to a new gender career from banking to insurance adjusting and the new job will entail actually working instead of goofing off in an office.

Since I'm soon to be a lot busier, this is a good time to make some changes. I've decided, in addition to some dietary and physical changes, to step away from all the politics and news stuff for a while.

With all the turmoil these days I've allowed it to get to me and turn amusing shenanigans -shitposting and making fun of the left- into something that is no longer cheeky and fun but now cruel and tragic.

Farva is not something to aspire to.

I've gone from not giving a fuck to giving too many fucks to giving a fuck when it isn't my turn to give a fuck

Since it no longer makes me happy I'm gonna try to take the advice offered in the tao te ching and let it go.

I'm gonna focus instead on me and what I can control and improve in my own life and that of my family. That will have a better ROI and will serve me better in this Brave New World of ours than continuing to indulge in the 24hour news cycle.

Here's an old but good blog post that influenced my thinking:

As for your fix on funny memes, visit thedonald.win. At least 3/4 of this stuff came from there anyway.

I may lurk a bit from time and post the occasional funny that wanders in front of my face, but this is the end of the true blue shitposting for me, at least for a good while.

Comment

• Step away and enjoy the show. This is all a manufactured political shit show designed to divide and destroy society. The best way to fight it is spend time with your family, friends, and teach the kiddos about their rights in The Constitution. F all career pols.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          Well guys, I'm transitioning ... to a new gender career from banking to insurance adjusting and the new job will entail actually working instead of goofing off in an office.

Since I'm soon to be a lot busier, this is a good time to make some changes. I've decided, in addition to some dietary and physical changes, to step away from all the politics and news stuff for a while.

With all the turmoil these days I've allowed it to get to me and turn amusing shenanigans -shitposting and making fun of the left- into something that is no longer cheeky and fun but now cruel and tragic.

I've gone from not giving a fuck to giving too many fucks to giving a fuck when it isn't my turn to give a fuck

Since it no longer makes me happy I'm gonna try to take the advice offered in the tao te ching and let it go.

I'm gonna focus instead on me and what I can control and improve in my own life and that of my family. That will have a better ROI and will serve me better in this Brave New World of ours than continuing to indulge in the 24hour news cycle.

As for your fix on funny memes, visit thedonald.win. At least 3/4 of this stuff came from there anyway.

I may lurk a bit from time and post the occasional funny that wanders in front of my face, but this is the end of the true blue shitposting for me, at least for a good while.

We will miss you and your posts. Take Care of yourself. BTW, you are not wrong. In fact you have an excellent idea and have thought about unplugging completely myself and focusing on family as well.

Comment

Well guys, I'm transitioning ... to a new gender career from banking to insurance adjusting and the new job will entail actually working instead of goofing off in an office.

The board is going to die now; it's been nice guys.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
              We will miss you and your posts. Take Care of yourself. BTW, you are not wrong. In fact you have an excellent idea and have thought about unplugging completely myself and focusing on family as well.
              x2 I think 98% of my time here is in this thread.

Comment

GarandThumb interviews guy who disarmed the Seattle antifa douches

Good interview and great insights to the full picture.
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• I was probably the only one left with a Mustang anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                    I was probably the only one left with a Mustang anyway.
                    I have two... and still come here for this thread daily.
                    Originally posted by stevo
                    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

what a pussy

Comment

• Who you gonna call?

Comment

• What a bunch of cucks.

Comment

I've allowed it to get to me and turn amusing shenanigans -shitposting and making fun of the left- into something that is no longer cheeky and fun but now cruel and tragic.

Your image sharing is cruel? Not your turn to give a fuck? Did your wife yell at you or something? Those are the types of things I say when my wife yells at me.

Bye, GL actually working. This has been a nice outlet for me while I actually work, so thanks for the couple 'o years

Comment

Congrats on the new gig.
                              I honestly don't know what we're going to do without you propping this thread up.
                              Thanks for the time and energy that you've put into it. It was greatly appreciated!
                              If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Comment

• You will be missed, this thread is the lifeblood of the site!!!!
                                Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Working...
                                X