Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you worried about sending your kids to school this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
    We have vaccines in the making. The oxford one showing the most progress. Media covers it.

Plenty of other countries contained it early on and still do.

Never blamed trump I just find it hilarious that he said we did great since noone believes it.

I will blame trump for the delayed action and the hoax comments though
    You blame him, but you haven't mentioned blaming the WHO, CDC or even Fauci. Thats why you're full of it...all of those 3 played a substantially bigger role and are solely dedicated to health matters.

Trump has to balance a shit ton more than just the disease...especially since there are massive economic ramifications that will last long beyond the virus which is scheduled to fall flat in November.

You are the exact type or person responsible for the politicization that occurs and people not trusting any info that comes out because ita obvious you're just trying to weaponize the pandemic.

How well does the flu vaccine work for ya?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      You blame him, but you haven't mentioned blaming the WHO, CDC or even Fauci. Thats why you're full of it...all of those 3 played a substantially bigger role and are solely dedicated to health matters.

Trump has to balance a shit ton more than just the disease...especially since there are massive economic ramifications that will last long beyond the virus which is scheduled to fall flat in November.

You are the exact type or person responsible for the politicization that occurs and people not trusting any info that comes out because ita obvious you're just trying to weaponize the pandemic.

How well does the flu vaccine work for ya?

Lol remember when obama was president and trump said that the puck stops at the president.

Yeah you dont blame everyone else if you are in charge. Even though they have lots of responsibility it's pretty clear trump didnt listen to them at all during the course of saying it's a hoax and itll disappear by Easter.

Havent had the flu in a few years so pretty good. But you should definetly be careful Bill Gates might control you if you take a vaccination /s

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post

I was just about to tell you, do you have to get into an argument about every single subject and then you post something like that, that actually makes sense.

I take back the the time I said you were missing a chromosome...
        Last edited by Rick Modena; 07-13-2020, 10:58 PM.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

It’s pretty well known the flu shot ( notice it has never been called a vaccine? damn virology), is a best guess every year. The same will be the case with this virus. The vaccine will only target a particular strain. After a few virus mutations it’ll be worthless too.

Of course you can’t expect idiots that believe the press to think critically in regards to virology.

Idiocracy, a documentary that I’m having to live.... it used to just be a damn funny movie. Fucking Ruff looks like Notsure compared to 03mustangdude. 03mustangdude brought to you by Carl’s Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
            It’s pretty well known the flu shot ( notice it has never been called a vaccine? damn virology), is a best guess every year. The same will be the case with this virus. The vaccine will only target a particular strain. After a few virus mutations it’ll be worthless too.

Of course you can’t expect idiots that believe the press to think critically in regards to virology.

Idiocracy, a documentary that I’m having to live.... it used to just be a damn funny movie. Fucking Ruff looks like Notsure compared to 03mustangdude. 03mustangdude brought to you by Carl’s Jr.
            Don't worry, we haven't forgotten what a d-bag you are posting bank statements and such!

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
              Don't worry, we haven't forgotten what a d-bag you are posting bank statements and such!
              It was a screenshot and years later you are still upset by it? You can tune back into Ow my Balls now.

Comment

It was a screenshot and years later you are still upset by it? You can tune back into Ow my Balls now.
                no, i just like to keep your dipshittery relevant!

Comment

Lol you cant expect trump supporters to say anything but fake news

Comment

North Texas educators are asking Governor Greg Abbott to let them teach remotely for a month-and-a-half to more than two months to start the new school year.

As parents and school districts work to determine what steps are the safest, they could look to daycares to give an idea of what may happen when schools restart.

Comment

What the fuck are you talking about? It has been called a vaccine, every year since 1930....

Comment

Cities that have announced that their schools won’t be reopening:

No Texas cities yet, but I have a feeling that’s coming.

Comment

What part of what was quoted is fake news? The facts are now showing that our response as a country has been wholly disproportionate to the actual effect that Covid-19 is having on us from a medical perspective. I can't stand Trump's brash ego, but he's not out of the ballpark in calling it a hoax, and these governor's that continue to talk about shutting down businesses are at the root of a much longer term problem we'll have to deal with post-election, when Corona falls out of the news cycle, and big brother government has an even stronger grip around our throats. That grip will not loosen regardless of who's at the top office, and blaming the president for lower level government overreach is nothing more that a flavor of TDS.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                            Cities that have announced that their schools won’t be reopening:

No Texas cities yet, but I have a feeling that’s coming.
                            There have been quite a few smaller districts in Texas already announce they will not open in the fall.

Comment

Don't worry, there will be a "vaccine for COVID" right around the time the election takes place. After the election is over there will be some stories about how everyone should go out and get the vaccine. Not long after, all of the deaths, hospitalizations and case numbers will be ignored, just like deaths from the flu and everything else that is many times more deadly.

No doubt this thing is real and killing people, that part is the absolute truth and certain hospitals are overrun. That part is not fiction. But all of the news stories surrounding those facts are pure political fiction and theater just like what is manufactured in regard to BLM and the associated riots. There are people being killed every day thanks to rioting and those people are completely ignored now just like people who die from COVID will be ignored after the election. That is, unless the people killed are minorities killed by whites, then the story is manufactured for political gain by the propaganda machine.
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

So you've gone full on commie propaganda? Don't have anything to bring to the debate, then start calling everyone a Trump supporter and blame Trump.

Funny, I'm not really a Trump supporter per say, but he is far better than Hillary would've ever been. And let's say your side is right, Trump is bad. Biden, seriously? F that x infinity.

Okay, what would your savior Obama have done better or different with respect to this virus? I can't wait to hear this.

The fact of the matter is NO ONE can control and uncontained virus. It'll do whatever it is going to do.

1) Mixing infected people with high risk old folks is stupid, which the Dems did particularly in NY City.
                                2) We are in day 11X of a two week "flatten the curve." What a sham.
                                3) The economy was destroyed for a virus that isn't significantly worse than the flu, and is far less worse than the TB outbreak of 2 years ago.
                                4) Wearing a mask of any material cannot be based on science, it's all about feelings and political posturing (because you sure as hell can't show where all materials have been tested).
                                5) Dem mayors are cancelling and whining about Republican conventions, while allowing their preferred causes to riot in the streets, and apparently Covid only affects Republican gatherings according to the MSM.

So please explain how the above is Trump's fault and not a political assault by one party against another.

You like everyone else that hates Trump is just upset that you can't control his thoughts and speech, which is the same reason you don't like me. Well this is America, still, and free speech is a fundamental right.

Take your lack of logic or coherent argument and stick it. When your side actually has a point, I will listen until then piss off.

Comment

Working...
                                X