Jury Duty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gear_jammer View Post
    considering i've been an attorney for over 10 years and have countless hearings and numerous trials under my belt, i think the odds are that i know far more than you ever will about the judicial system in texas. The statements you made above are severely flawed and inaccurate. Sounds like you're afraid to debate this topic with me, so feel free to run away!
    no not afraid just at work. Any who
    1st thing. Your an attorney there for you do know waayyyyyyyyyy more than me on any of this

2nd thind. Come on admit that there is the tiniest shred of truth in my statements. Tiny. Like little bit. Just a smidge of truch. This much-----------> *

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      Yea, since that OJ thing worked out so well.
      I would rather our legal system err to protect freedoms than not when it come to the burden of proof. I believe that is how it is designed in the first place, and I am a pretty big fan of our nation's design in reference to preserving our freedoms.
      I understand your point of view, especially seeing how your occupation can make some jaded, but I respectfully disagree with it.

Comment

huh huh, you said duty

Comment

Working...
        X